[Resolved]  Pan card Lost (complaint) — duplicate pan card

Respected sir,

I am M. Sarvana KumarI have lost my PAN Card with number AWRPK4819Q. I would like to have duplicate PAN Card. SO, Kindly issue me a duplicate PAN Card as early as possible to my address.

Sarvana Kumar..
saravana store
Mayabunder
N & M Andaman - 744204

Comments

pan card — Lost PAN Card

I have lost my PAN card on a travel in Delhi. Inorder to get a duplicate PAN card what shall i do.
Can you please help me in this regard.
I zakir hussain s/o imteyaz hussain my PAN CARD NO. WAS-AEFPH1151Q.. IT WAS LOST ON 24/03/2011..
Respected sir,

I am RAISUDDIN. i have lost my PAN Card with number AGRPR3289D. I would like to have duplicate PAN Card. SO, Kindly issue me a duplicate PAN Card as early as possible to my address.

Raisuddin
raisuddin&contractor
Mathurapur
Duplicate Pan Card
Respected sir,

I am VISMAYA VASUDEVARAO BADASHESHI. have lost my PAN Card with number ANQPB7501A. I would like to have duplicate PAN Card. SO, Kindly issue me a duplicate PAN Card as early as possible to my address.

VISMAYA..
INNOVA TELECOM PVT LTD
#2 MOTA CHAMBERS #9 MILLERS ROAD
BANGALORE-560052
i am prabhakareddy kamireddy . i have lost my PAN Card with number BCXPP2272B . I would like ti have duplicate PAN Card Kindly issue me a duolicate PAN Card as early as possaible to my below address.

prabhakareddy kamireddy
H/NO-7-1-632/51
Bapu Nagar
S R Nagar
Hydrabad
Mobile - +91-[protected]
Respected sir,

I am V SRIKANTH REDDY. have lost my PAN Card with number AJZPV3786A. I would like to have duplicate PAN Card. SO, Kindly issue me a duplicate PAN Card as early as possible to my address.

H/NO:3-60
AINAPUR
CHERAL
WARANGAL
ANDHRA PRADESH 506355
Mobile - +91-[protected]
i am SASIKUMAR.M . i have lost my PAN Card with number BYKPS8568L . I would like to have duplicate PAN Card Kindly issue me a duplicate PAN Card as early as possible to my below address

SASIKUMAR.M
S/O MANI.K.N
D/NO 3/212 KAMBATTY(VILLAGE)
T.MANIHATTY(POST)
THE NILGIRIS.643214
MOBILE: [protected]
Respected sir,

I am Seshagiri Rao Kondepati I have lost my PAN Card with number AOFPK0515D . I would like to have duplicate PAN Card. SO, Kindly issue me a duplicate PAN Card as early as possible to my address.

K.Seshagiri Rao

consignee name: jithendra varma
delivery branch: HYDA-HYDERABAD
status: exception: consignee not available

contact number : [protected]
I am MOHAMMAD SIRAZ have lost my PAN card with number BMNPS1910H.I would like to have duplicate PAN card.so, i kindly issue me a duplicate PAN card as early as possible to my address.
if you have inform to me this no. [protected].
regards.
MOHAMMAD SIRAZ S/O ABDUL KARIM
house no. 76(L), rasulpur, zamiyan nagar
gorakhnath, gorakhpur.
(U.P)
I have lost my Pan Card BTTPK3561M.Please suggest me how i can get duplicate pan card.
Dhruv
cell-[protected]
duplicate pan card
Respected sir,

I am M. RAHUL GURAV PATIL have lost my PAN Card with number AWRPK4819Q. I would like to have duplicate PAN Card. SO, Kindly issue me a duplicate PAN Card as early as possible to my address.

Regards.
RAHUL GURAV PATIL
72, Alamla,
Tq.Ausa
Dist.Latur-413520,
mo.no-[protected]
I am Mr. Jitendra Kumar verma have Lost my PAN Card with number AJDPV7222R. I would like to have duplicate PAN card . so kindly issue me a duplicate PAN Card as early as possible to my NEW address.

Regards .