[Resolved]  Pan Card Lost Want New Pan Card Reapplication Form — Pan Card Reapplication

Your PAN Application Status

Acknowledgment Number : [protected]
Name : AKASHDEEP GIRJASHANKAR PANDEY
Category : Individual

Permanent Account Number (PAN) : AWEPP8680M

Comments

please help me understand the next procedure in getting a new pan card for my mother or re issue the old pan for her. However, I do not have any details about her lost pan card.
i lost my pan card 3 months back i want new one tell me the procedure to apply
I have lost my pan card 5 months back, how can i apply for new one, what are the documents required.
I have lost my pan card . how can i apply for new one, what are the documents required.
i lost my pan card, i want apply new pan card.i forgot my pan number allso .please help how to apply new card.
I have lost my pan card, my pan card no ANZPM2159E, how can i apply for new one, please help how to apply new card.

Abhishek Massey
S/o. Mr. Pearson Massey
E-3/321, Sultan Puri,
New Delhi - 110 086
(M[protected]
hi,

i am still wating for any progress on mu complaint

I have lost my PAN card recently, but I know the Number. What is the procedure for obtaining Duplicate PAN card. What am i supposed to do now & what kind (No) of form that needs be filled by me.

Kakani Krishna
i have lost my pan card having no[protected]BNCPS6897M

PLS TELL ME THE PROCEDURE FOR OBTAINING DUPLICATE PAN CARD.

SUMAN SINGH

I have lost my PAN card recently, but I know my PAN card number. What is the procedure for obtaining Duplicate PAN card. What am i supposed to do now.

Waiting for your keen respopnse.

Do the needful

Thanks & Best Regards,
Deepak Wadhwa
i sheena walter have lost my PAN card recently, but I know my PAN card number. What is the procedure for obtaining Duplicate PAN card. What am i supposed to do now.
The detail as follows.
Name Sheena walter
pan card no. ABCPW4073C
i had lost my PAN card.i want to know the procedure for re-application of PAN card please help me
i have lost my pan card.Kindly advise me what is the procedure to get duplicate/new pan card
I HAD LOST MY PAN CARD

ACKNOWLEDGE NO. - [protected]
NAME - JITENDRA GULIYAL
CATEGORY - INDIVISUAL

PARMANENT ACCOUNT NO. (PAN) - APSPG3105M
Hi, i have lost my pan card but in have a xerox copy of the pan card i need to apply for a new card how can i apply waiting for the reply

thanks

regards

maria
my name is mineshkumar kayasth i have request to saggesion for pan card name is spelling mistak & i am change some time application is not reaply nsdl.iam request to few knowladge of pan card application form & saggest for new idea .

we are best services to all times.

(SAI CONSLTANCY)

MINESHKUMAR
I Dharmendra Singh have lost my PAN card recently, but I know my PAN card number. What is the procedure for obtaining Duplicate PAN card. What am i supposed to do now. Plz reply me soon.

The detail as follows :

Name : Dharmendra Singh
pan card no. BCTPS9224C

i have lost my pan card with details and I have no xerox copy of my pan card and also dont know the no of my pan card.

i need to apply for a new card please let me know how I can apply.

waiting for the reply

Shivani David
i loosed my pain card
i don' t have my pain card no
i want detail of my card no and status

my name is
sanjeev
vishwanath
mane
mother name hirkana vishwanath mane

please give me status