Panasonic Digital Video Head Cleaners — Found product broken in seal pack

I bought the product "Panasonic Digital Video Cleaner” from the "CAPTIAL ELECTRONICS VIP" it’s a unit of Anand & Co Electronics pvt.ltd and address is
P-161, Vip Road. Kolkata Pin - 700054. (West Bengal).
And Phone is[protected]/7098/8180/3550/28360333. And the fax no is[protected].
I bought this product on this dated 28/10/2007, and Cash Tax Invoice is Card/3318/07.
Product code was 6971 costing Rs.336.54.

The problem with the product was this that the lock was found broken in seal pack and I went immediately to complain to the shop but they misbehave with me and said that it will be not change as they were committing that I broke the product. I doubt on them that it might be a duplicate product which was sold to me. Money is not a matter if they are earning the money and ditching the customer then consumer forum should take any step to them if they are doing anything against the law.

Therefore, it is my kind request to you sir, please look after the complain if they are ditching customer by saying that they sales original and then they behave like this to the customer after sold out the product. It would be kind of you if you can take necessary action against them.

Ashish Maru
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

+91 22 2230 1952
    No 88, 6Th Floor, Consumer Sales Div, Spic Building Annexe, Mount Road, Guindy, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600032
    Panasonic Digital Video Head Cleaners - Found product broken in seal pack