Panasonic — Non-Availability of replacement battery in the Warranty Period for FZ200 Digital Camera

Bangalore, Karnataka, India
 Raghu Ram S S

I have brought the Panasonic Lumix FZ200 camera couple of months ago and now I need a battery for the same. However battery is not available in Bangalore with any of Authorized Service center, Brand shops of Panasonic or Dealers of Panasonic Cameras. Even Panasonic Helpline is of no Help. Everytime I call them, they just treat this as a new complaint and offer some lame excuses.
I have been going around in circles for about three months..... I have tried to contact the persons responsible in Panasonic India, but they are least interested in supporting their customers. Now I am at a dead end and do now what to do. I never expected this sort of experience with a global brand like Panasonic. Hence I would request you to take up this complaint.

Raghu Ram S S

Comments

Panasonic — WARRANTY SERVICE

I HAD BOUGHT A MICROWAVE OVEN OF MODEL NN-544WF AT VISAKHAPATNAM. AT THE TIME OF PURCHASE I WAS GIVEN TWO MOBILE NUMBERS TO CONTACT FOR ANY SERVICE. WITHIN THE FIRST SIX MONTHS ITSELF THE KEYPAD HAD FAILED. WHEN I CONTACTED THE GIVEN NUMBER THEY RESPONDED AND REPLACED THE KEYPAD AS TOLD BY HIM. (IT MIGHT HAVE BEEN A REPAIRED ONE). AGAIN JUST BEFORE THE EXPIRY OF THE WARRANTY IT FAILED. I CONTACTED THE SAME NUMBERS . BUT THIS SAME TIME THEY PROMISED TO REPLACE IT AGAIN BUT THEY HAVE NOT DONE ANYTHING FOR THE LAST THREE MONTHS. EVERY TIME I CALL THEM UP I AM TOLD THAT THE SPARE IS NOT AVAILABLE. I AM UNABLE TO UNDERSTAND WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW. THIS MICROWAVE COST ME Rs.10000.

Panasonic — for your address

Plz give me the contect no of Agra office.
it about a week the complaint has been given no action is taken rgardg the equipment pls look n into matter ...
the complaint is regardg the panasonic lcd t.v withn the warranty period the service person from your company came n told the mother bood is spoiled and will take 1 day to replace its been know 3 days n when i calld up he tellg it will take more 4 dys wat rubish its thuiz kind of service u provide us .plz look into the matter ...

Panasonic — poor quality battery

we purchased 2 pcs of cordless phones,but its battery started showing problems.we purchased this product from ANUPAM stationary super store.we compliant them about the product but they denied to replace the product. Panasonic product are useless products.never buy panasonic products.
Dear Raghu,

We regret the inconvenience you had to face and would like to help you resolve this issue on priority basis.
We have made a note of your complaint and request you to kindly provide us with your Customer ID/ complaint number, address and contact details so that we can look into the matter.
For any further assistance, Please feel free to write in at [protected]@in.panasonic.com
Customer Support Team
Panasonic India

+91 22 2230 1952
    No 88, 6Th Floor, Consumer Sales Div, Spic Building Annexe, Mount Road, Guindy, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600032
    Panasonic - Non-Availability of replacement battery in the Warranty Period for FZ200 Digital Camera