[Resolved]  PAO(ORS)EME — REFUND OF ANNUAL FEE AND FIN CHARGE

IN TIME OF DEMONSTRATION BY YOUR OFFICER FOR ISSUING CARD HE PROMISES ME THAT THERE IS NO ANNUAL FEE IN LIFE SO REFUND THE ANNUAL FEE IN NEXT STATEMENT AND I PAY ALL PAYMENTS IN TIME AND I ISSUE ALL CHEQUES BEFORE 5-6 DAYS OF STIPULATED TIME . HENCE REFUND RS 479.48 IN NEXT STATEMENT.
THANKING YOU AND HAPPY NEW YEAR 09.
CARD NO [protected]

Comments

PAY AND ALLCES IN RESPECT OF 14616009M HAV KP RANA IS LESS THAN NO 14616182W HAV CP SINGH WHEEREAS INDL IS SENIOR FROM CP SINGH (.) PLEASE CLARIFY
please inform us about mode of payment of the arrears of 6th cpc to the post 01/01/2006 pensioners
and when the first instalment (40 % ) will reach to us.
What will be the pension of a subedar of X group as per 6th CPC retired in sep 2008 with basic pay of Rs 7510. The pension as per 5th CPC is Rs 7343.
please inform me about the mode of payment of the arrears of 6th cpc to post 01012006 pensioners and when I get 40% of the arrear and my revised pension. I am retired on 28 feb 2007 . please intimate me on my email address .thanks.
As per the latest rule come into the force that after 01 Nov 2009 the pay and allces of PBOR will be directly credited into the bank account. We think thats is true or we have wait the same. Can we also access our monthly/quarterly statement account on internet.
respected sir, mai no. 14655117m, rank -Nk, name- sanjeev kumar tiwari, sir pichale 4 mahine se mera payment 1/3 aa raha hai, maine pao(ors) helpline no. par bat kiya to bataya gaya ki apka pichale ek sal se koi do ll nahi aaya hai, lekin jab maine intranet me apna profile chek kiya to usme jun 2011 ka leave encashment ka do ll kiya hua hai. sir please mera problem solve kiya jaye. Thank You.
My ACP not coming &what rule for ACP Pl sir give replay. I am joning date is a 31/10/1994 & till date my sall ary only NK Rank coming.please intimate me on my email address .thanks. ForSatish Yadav
Respected sir, I, no.14681729f cfn dinesh rai unable to get the details of my pay.,
'coz unfortunately I have lost my army login password. So please suggest me how
can I login again.