[Resolved]  Paradise Holidays — sms from texacomoblie1

Respected sir,
I got a massage from [protected]@live.com tel which told me dat i won 750000 Pounds in ur texaco mobile promo.So how can i claim my prize ? Plz u help me...!
My No. is [protected].

Comments

Respected sir,
I got a massage from [protected]@live.com tel [protected] which told me dat i won 750000 Pounds in ur texaco mobile promo.So how can i claim my prize ? Plz u help me...!

my no..([protected])
I got a massage from [protected]@live.com, which told me dat i won GBP 7, 50, 000 in ur texaco mobile promo.So how can i claim my prize? Plz u help me...!

my no..([protected])

my no is [protected]

I got a massage from [protected]@live.com, which told me dat i won GBP 7, 50, 000 in 2010 texaco mobile drawn in UK. So how can i claim my prize? Plz u help me...!

HARCHAND SINGH
i am not understanding .
i got a massage from [protected]@live.com, which told me dat i won GBP 7, 50, 000 in 2010 texaco mobile drawn in UK. So how can i claim my prize? Plz u help me...!
i got massage from [protected]@live.com, which told me dat i won GBP 7, 50, 000.00 in 2010 TEXACO MOBILE DRAWN IN UK.so how can i claim my prize?Plz u help me...!
Respected Sir,
I have got the message from [protected]@live.com which is send me the message my phone has won got 750000.00 in 2010 texaco mobile drawn in uk .then how can i claim my prize ? plz help me sir...
I got a massage from [protected]@live.com, which told me dat i won GBP 7, 50, 000 in 2010 in uk texaco mobile promo.So how can i claim my prize? Plz u help me...!

My mail ID
[protected]@gmail.com

my no.is-[protected]
i got msg fm u

what is the meaning i dont want
please send me a ans