[Resolved]  Paragon Telelinks Pvt. Ltd. - Mobile Shop — Fooling Customers while selling Mobile Accessories

Respected Sir / Madam,

I am resident of Thane and i'm forceful to appeal for a compliant on a Mobile Shop named "Mahavir Enterprises NX" and now changed to "Paragon Telelinks Pvt. Ltd." located near Malhar Talkies,Thane(W).I had bought a New Mobile costing me Rs.8500/- from him with Original Tax Invoice.2 Times I have bought a New Mobile from this Shop for myself & my relatives,this was 3rd time of buying.
After a week I had gone to him for mobile cover for protection of it.The cover was changed by his salesman in shop which cost me around Rs.350/-.But the same evening the cover broke up.So,due to my job next morning I went to him with the broken cover & Original cover which was removed and replaced by the salesman in the evening for asking the reason.When I asked him to replace the cover taken from his Shop he exclaimed that it was my mistake.Then I told him to put the original cover which was removed by his Salesman for replacing the New one.But, then he says this is also broken which according to me was broken his salesman while removing it.When I asked him how is this Original cover broken he starts arguing. Then I asked him to bring the salesman inorder to ask him about it but he refused and suddenly he says me to buy another New cover for the same mobile.
This shows that he is phishing & fooling the customers visiting this shop.When I told him that next day I will come to communicate on this subject he says to come in the afternoon & he will enjoy arguing in free time as if he is a Psycho.I am a person from middle class family working hard for my career.My father is an Autorichshaw driver and this mobile was the 1st gift I had bought for my father.My financial condition are not worth.
Kindly look after this Issue I am fed up arguing continuously for two days on this reason.Even if I lodge a police compliant I won't receive much support.I need a True Justice hence I have come to the Consumer Court.As a proof towards this I have enclosed some Photos herewith of all Bills, Original Cover broken by Salesman & New broken Cover for your reference.

Yours Truly,

Rohit T. Nikam.

Fooling Customers while selling Mobile Accessories

Comments

Must be punished
This People must be punished
Unfortunately everyday thousands of costumers get cheated but their is no easy solution to this
the best way is to share ur experience to all the people u know so that business of such people get affected
Paragon Telelinks have also opened their store in Vivyana Mall, Thane
I to had a very bad experience,
will post all the details soon
Navinchand Mishra from Paragon Telelinks Mumbai...duped me by alluring that he can buy me samsung S8 phone for 42K. Money is transferred to his account but its more than 1 month...no response..no phone pick up..it seems he is looting money not only from me but from others as well...Requesting you at least to inquire about him..he must be reachable at [protected]..it rings but never picks a call..

Complaint categoryCategory: Mobile Handsets