[Resolved]  Paramount Credit Solutions — My Credit Problems

It felt so bad when i had my bad credit on my head all the time. I could'nt get any help from anyone. Started with one of those telemarketing calls saying you can have a good credit score!

Got scammed for $ 850.

After 6 months i came to know about the most professional company in the world of Credir Repair. I always thought that there might be a catch or something in thier program as well but i was wrong!

Paramount Credit Solutions did it all for me. I used to read how companies make their own fake testimonials but this one is from my heart cause they have really helped me in fixing up my credit! I am now qualified to get a car loan at a very good interest rate. I am so happy that i feel like telling everyone about this company only because they are the true ones and in my whole life this is the only genuine company i have ever dealt with.

I really advise everyone to go and talk to them about their credit problems!!!

Their website links:

Another one:

Comments

i'm not quite sure about the company yet
Wow!! Some complaint! Especially since the person in the comment above puts their affiliate link to try and make a buck from them. I doubt if they even used the service. My wife called Paramount and set up an account, but called in and emailed a cancellation request within 24 hours from doing so. They still attempted to debit our account their first $98 payment, but our bank didn't authorize it and flagged it as a potential fraudulent transaction. When then got a call from the from a very rude representative and they demanded a payment. We responded by saying our attorney would be in touch with them to resolve the matter and hung up. DO NOT use Paramount Credit Solutions under any circumstances as there are many free government services available to help repair our our credit.
paramount is the best of all you seems to be a competitor to them therefore saying all this rubbish .. paramountcreditsoultions is an authorized complany working under all terms and conditions of federal law FCRA .. no matter what you say ! Paramount will expand its business and I tell you what Paramount is, was and will always be the first to help out people needing to improve their credit scores !!! if they were a scam they would have charged you upfront but they do not do anything as such but as a matter of fact they give you 5 days atleast and rest ask you to select the date to charge you up !!!
I too got my credit score risen up within just 3 months you feel me ? so stop underestimating those who are running business keeping all rights reserved of the federal law and stop making such false comments .. I would be more than happy if you talk reality rather than perceptions about www.paramountcreditsolutions.com !
veryupsetperson
why are you angry, you never said what paramount did. If you just changed your mind thats ok, but what happened?

Rita
Paramount Credit Solutions is the best company I ever have. Stop saying
Paramount Credit Solutions helped me to improve my Credit while I was in deep s**t. They taken my case and it was the fourth month I had the Services from Paramount. One day I got the call from their representative telling me to Log onto the Account I have with Paramount. The representative did not told me that what was going on.

Anyway, I logged on to my account with Paramout and the agent was on the phone he told me to check out his updated Credit Report.

When I see my report, I could not believe in my eyes that what was in front of me. My score was raised from 570 to 700.

Wow!!! Their reps are soft spoken and the above story is fake the man who says he respnded his call very aggressively.

Thanks Paramount
Paramount is the the Best Company I ever had.

Addnan
If you need help for improving your Credit Score please log on to www.paramountcreditsolutions.com
I was scammed out of a fair bit of money from paramount credit solutions. I was paying for a service that made no progress and when the account was cut off by my wife because the payments kept going out and we did not see any progress. Then there was 3 differant instancess where some ont tried to use two bank account numbers to place on line orders and they cought it at the bank and denied the charge. Then today i found out that another account i dont have was billed in my name for an order to the united kingdom. HMMM how did this happen since I never had any identy issues untill i delt with them, . Also they claim they have no files or records to provide me with all the information and or progress that was paid for. I paid and never recieved the services I paid for and Now no files, sounds fishie. Larry Roberts with this company said he is the top exucative and he was the only one to talk to.