[Resolved]  Paramount Marketing Corporation — enquiry

can you check this company profile. Is it really worth or not. This company is registered?. how was given money for people. please check it . inform to us

thanks
v.jagaveer

Comments

this company not good . going to close,
how ? proof it. thanks

Paramount Marketing corporation — BIG SCAM

PMC LA PANAM POTTAVANGA ELLAARUKKUM ALWAAAAA

Paramount Marketing corporation — payment not receiving

Leading Tirukural seller promised to pay 36 months payout but now not released the payment reason from company No Cheques and ICICI Bank REfuesed to upload the payment via Pay Direct Card, Presently this is the situvation. What is the remedy?
Mr/Mrs Chennai dhana i think that you are not loosen any money or may be you are one of employee of pmc.So now are showing the halawaaa to everybody.Atleast you must be have courtesy with people who was lost their money in this scam.

Paramount Marketing corporation — finance scam

I am J. noorjahan i put the money last year RS.1,60,000in paramount marketing corporation in madurai,but still iam not get money,pls help me

cont: [protected]

Paramount Marketing corporation — payment not received

my father in law and motherin law has paid the amount, they have not received thecheques from last november, we have contacted the mobiles and landline no,since it is not in use,we couldnt contact, pls give us remedy for this, our contact no is [protected].