parcel/num/1090 — nokia e71i

Allagadda, Kurnool District, Andhra Pradesh, India
 venueesu
nokia e71i

My name is G.venkateswarlu i am from kurnool, i got an email that i am winner of 500,000/- pounds and my courier has already reached the New Delhi air port today ie 23th sep,2010 morning Mr.peter scott called me that he is in New Delhi Airport and the customs people were asking me to deposit Rs,50,000/- in state Bank of india(account name :Mr.renthungo oduyo [protected]

plz tell me i paid any custom clearance charges to airport authorities ?
how much this clearance charges ,plz tell me sir i am a poor people in andhra pradesh .

plz tellme and kind me

Comments

nokia e71i

My name is G.venkateswarlu i am from kurnool,plz tell me i paid any custom clearance charges to airport authorities ?

dear sir,
plz tell me any custom clearance charges in airport authorities ?
parcel/num/1090
g.venkateswarlu
nokia e71i

My name is G.venkateswarlu i am from kurnool, i got an email that i am winner of 500, 000/- pounds and my courier has already reached the New Delhi air port today ie 23th sep, 2010 morning Mr.peter scott called me that he is in New Delhi Airport and the customs people were asking me to deposit Rs, 50, 000/- in state Bank of india(account name :Mr.renthungo oduyo [protected]

plz tell me i paid any custom clearance charges to airport authorities ?
how much this clearance charges, plz tell me sir i am a poor people in andhra pradesh .

parcel/num/1090 - nokia e71i