[Resolved]  Paschimanchal Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited — ELECTRIC METER CHARGING MORE,

I owned a flat in no. 201, D-21, sai chhaya homes, kaushambi, ghazibad, u.p.,
said flat was vacated since more then one year, however pvvcl is charging me more then 15000/-
i diposit the cheque for 12405.00 in june2010 also and ask to rectify the error, but till date pvvcl is not act upon at all,
it is my humble request pls. rectfy the mistake done by your self as early as possible.

Inder Pal Singh - mob.- [protected]
201, D-21, sai chhaya homes, Kaushambi, Ghaziabad, U.P.,

Comments

To,

Chairman (PVVNL)

Respected Sir,

I Anand Prakash Singhal suffering from a complaint of electric meter which is not working even display is not coming for last four months. I have complained to SDO (Mr. Manoj Agarwal, M-[protected]) but no action was taken in this regard. JMT (Mr. Yogesh Kumar) is also refusing to change the meter while we have changed the load from 2 KVA to 5 KVA just six months ago and the paying the bill regularly. It is very serious matter and we are disturbed physically and mentally. So kindly look into the matter and take serious action.

Anand Prakash Singhal
Sikandrabad (UP)
Distt- Bulandshahr

Book No. – 1342
Connection No. - 223527
SUB ; - Non receipt of bill, Book no > 6015, Cnnection no > 031862

I Kallol Ganguly very much surprise to inform u that Last two month( May & june ), I have not received the bill, I had spoken to SDO-3 Suryanagar related to the elect. bill has not been received for the month of June. Hei s so kind and arrange the personal to provide the bill for the same. But it is very much un fortunate for me that they have not provided the bill & inform the amount is comming in negative so he has to discus with his boss then he will provide the bill. But he has given a meter reading figer 7535 on 30/06/2012.

I am very much doute abot the figer . So I request your good concern to re chech the figer and do the need ful action.

Paschimanchal Vidyut Vitran Nigam [PVVNL]
    Paschimanchal Vidyut Vitran Nigam [PVVNL] Phone
    +91 12 1260 2821 (Helpline)
    +91 12 1264 9042 (Computer Room)
    Paschimanchal Vidyut Vitran Nigam [PVVNL] Address