[Resolved]  Pasco Automobiles, Gurgaon — indifferent pre sales

on this Sunday,10th february,I visited the showroom of Maruti m/s Pasco automobiles,located a stone's throw distance to Maruti factory.I spent atleast 40 min's plus with my family in the showroom for some sales staff to helpus and guide us.
Despite the guge showroom overpopulated with staff,the non smiling and indifferent staff were just reluctant to offer any support.Infact,oe of the staff told us to see the vehicles ourself as they are displayed in the hall .
The request to three people to arrange for test drive evoked a cold and non responsive look.
We tried to contact the sales manager,the general manager and the CEO.No body was available despite the time being 1500 hrs.
A note was left for the gm/ceo to call backbut ---who cares? seems to be the philosphy.
The compaany Maruti should not let such useless and hopeless sales comanies be in public service of their products it is suicidal for Maruti.

Manoj
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:54:33
Complaint comments  4 CommentsShare0Tweet0

Comments

I fully agree to what Manoj has said.
Some of the showrooms have got this lackadaisical attitude despite putting up "Customer is King" logos inside their premises. Its better to follow them rather to haang them on wall.
Also had similar experience with Orion Hyundai, Gurgaon.

Raj
I strongly agree with your comments. I have bought a car from them and have faced service issues and have esclated the matter twice to Maruti CEO.
I also strongly agree as yesterday 07th Feb 2010 I also faced same issue. Their staff is not competent enough to handle customers, they have to wait for much time to get any salesman over there to entertain :( . Just by making a big showroom doesn`t make a gud business.
@pasco_auto cheater, cheater, cheater... fraud, fraud, fraud... We'll send it daily until you resolve our issue.

Dear Friends, please tweet above msg daily on twitter. I started doing this. We tweet this msg until they resolve our issues.
Sunil Gupta

Pasco.in Phone
    Pasco.in Address
    Pasco House, 6 Old Delhi Gurgaon Road, Sector 18 Industrial Estate, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122015