[Resolved]  pass port office jaipur — Regarding file reference No. JPRA03273810 ON DATE 10 AUG2010

i have applied for passport in Jaipur passport office three months ago.my File number is :JPRA03273810. This was submitted on the 10TH of Aug 2010.

I am working in RAJ WEST POWER LIMITED ,BARMER (RAJ) from last three year and i did my engineering from jaipur, apart from that i am living in rajasthan for last twenty years, basically my birth place is MAINPURI (U.P).My police inquiry from both place (Mainpuri and Barmer) has been completed before one month but till date i have not get my passport and online status ON WEB SITE also showing "incomplete police inquiry". i have already tried many times to contact in passport office but no one is pick up the phone there. So please do need full.

With Regard:
Arun Singh Chauhan
Jr. Manager(C&I)
RAJ WEST POWER LIMITED,BARMER
MOBILE NO.[protected],[protected]

Comments

I had aplied for Passport of my son JUZER ALI BOHRA in the month of December-2007, and after waiting of 8 months I received the same. But there are spelling mistake in my name. Father's Name : BUCHANUDDIN BOHRA mentioned istead of BURHANUDDIN BOHRA. There is a Typical mistake. Please correct the same in your record and may also intimate to me for further action.

pass port office jaipur — passport

sir i had apply my wife passport 10th of march and its already 3 months but not yet come so pls advsise of pass port when can be get as she has to travel with me to abroad its very urgent.
passport information as below.
Name pamwani veena