[Resolved]  PASS PORT ofFICE LUCKNOW — Not getting passport even after 14 month of application

I am Praveen kumar nishad. I live in Gorakhpur, UP state. By profession I am a chemical engineer doing job in a private firm now.

My passport office is Lucknow. I have applier for my passport in July 2008 but not got my passport till date. More than a year has been lapsed.

So please help me to get my passport, it is very urgent for my carrier growth & future perspective because I am in very urgent need of the same.

The details are as following.................

My passport reference number is- LKOZ[protected]

Full Name- Praveen Kumar Nishad

Praveen Kumar Nishad

mobile+[protected]
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

I am a resident of Varanasi, I had applied for my passport on 17th June 2009 (as per record in district passport office, District Magistrate Office, Varanasi; as per your site the date is 10th September 2009. Police verification and Local Investigation Unit verification has been done on 11th August and the report has been sent to lucknow on 19th of August (correspondence no. 192).
I have not yet received my passport. I, therefore, request you to help me to get my passport. I am eagerly waiting for it so that I may go for further study in abroad.
The details are as follows:
Passport reference no. - LKOZ 881669
Full Name: Anshuman Bhattacharya
Application Submitted at Varanasi office on:[protected]
(As per your site[protected]
Date of Birth:[protected]
Thank you in anticipation of your prompt response.
Yours truly,