Passport — Change in Surname

2 Reviews
 Adkatalwar Vivekanand Manohar
I ADKATALWAR VIVEKANAND MANOHAR, in my passport earlier i have mentioned the surname as ALKATWAR but now as per Publication of Official Gazzette i want to change the SURNAME in my passport as well as i want to change the SURNAME in my Wife Passport, in few of documents we have change the surname i;e in PAN Card, Ration Card & Election Card, Driving Licence are in process, so please let me know the procedature to change the SURNAME.
Adkatalwar V.M.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0


in 1996 I got a passport, I used it .unfortunately i forgotten and had no time at all for reneuwal the for going to reneual it now they need 3 documents to support the given information, but my surname slightly spelling mistakes of y additionally ie in my passport my father name muniandi, but in other documents muniYandi, wheather passport issuning authority will accept it or not.what I have todo ?

Post your Comment

    I want to submit Complaint Positive Review Neutral Comment
    Your Rating (1 star is bad, 5 stars is good)
    Passport - Change in Surname

    Contact Information

    Company: Passport
    Add Company Information