[Resolved]  passport file no.q002121 — Passport Enquiry Status to file no. Q002121from chandigarh

My dear sir

I m Jasvinder Singh attri s/o shri Hari Singh V&PO Dhuri. I submitted my passport file (tatkal) on date[protected], file no. Q002121 (key no.[protected]). And you told me that I should receive my passport with in[protected]. But I received your letter on[protected]. Then I met you on[protected]. And then you told me that my passport file already registered. I had not any passport before this. Then you want affidavit from me and I did it and you requested me to wait about 10 days. Today date[protected]after 17 days). I am mailing you. I want to know, is my passport posted by you. Because my passport is ready on web from[protected]. And I had no response on your enquiry no. 2601451.

Please tell me correct information about my passport on my mobile no.[protected], [protected] or my e-mail id [protected]@yahoo.com. I am govt. employer. I am not able to waste my money by traveling for my passport. Please give me information immediately.

Yours faithfully

Jasvinder Singh Attri

File No.Q002121

Comments

Passport — not receive passport (tatkaal)

My dear sir
I m Jasvinder Singh attri s/o shri Hari Singh V&PO Dhuri. I submitted my passport file (tatkaal) on date[protected], file no. Q002121 (key no.[protected]). And you told me that I should recieve my passport with in[protected]. But I received your letter on[protected]. Then I met you on[protected]. And then you told me that my passport file already registered. I had not any passport before this. Then you want affidavit from me and I did it and you requested me to wait about 10 days. Today date[protected]after 17 days). I am mailing you. I want to know, is my passport posted by you. Because my passport is ready on web from[protected]. And I had no response on your enquiry no. 2601451.

Yours faithfully

Jasvinder Singh Attri

File no. Q002121 (CHANDIGARH)
my dear sir,
myself dewan of residence 1427, rishi nagar near huda tank, kaithal.my file reference no is CHD-Z[protected].MY kry no is [protected].I submit application on[protected].YOU told that i get my passport within week but till now i have not received my passport.send my passport as soon as possible.
THANKING YOU
your faithfully
DEWAN
respected sir,

my name is mirza mubeen baig, my passport file no. is HYD/W266804/08, i had applied four months ago but still i have not get my passport. Although all the enquiries and reports are cleared, i have checked online previously the status was "Your passport will be dispacted on 12 september but now there is giving no status for my file number. ALthough my friends who applied with me and after me, they got their passport but i am still in queue, sir i need passport soon please do get my passport soon.

thanking you,

yours faithfully,
Mirza Mubeen Baig
respected sir,

my name is AITHA KIRAN KUMAR, my passport file no. is HYD/W450341/07, i had applied 10 months ago but still i have not get my passport. Although all the enquiries and reports are cleared, i have checked online previously the status is " It is to regret that due to unavoidable circumstances the despatch of passport has been delayed and will now be despatched in a weeks time." This status is showing from 8 months, but still i didnt get.ALthough my friends who applied with me and after me, they got their passport but i am still in queue, sir i need passport soon please do get my passport soon.

thanking you,

yours faithfully,
Aitha Kiran Kumar
my name is RANPREET SINGH, my passport file no. is CHD/W410491/07, i had applied on 24/4/2007but still i have not get my passport. Although all the enquiries and reports are ok .On net i saw
that police repory not recived so far . after ten month i have recieved a letter of resnding abirthday certificate issued by M/committee .I also resend a attested copy .But till date I have not recieved any
information about the passport .While I see on webside no there a massage can be seen
EITHER A FILE NO. IS INCORRECT. Many letters hav been written on various date since the passport
aplied . Two years are to be passed but no any massege recieved so far.It has become shouk while I saw on web same above.My brother ALthough my friends who applied with me and after me, they got their passport but i am still even not in queue, sir i need passport soon please do get my passport
F-013576 zirakpur this is my file no. i apply renual passpot on[protected]

passpot yet not come please send me actule status of my passport.

thanks,