[Resolved]  Passport Office - Ahmedabad — Father's Name spelled wrongly

I just received my passport before few days. I come to found the serious mistake in my Father's name and mother's name.

It has been unfortunate to receive such serious errors despite of proving my documents upto date.

Now who suppose to be in fault after all. I am suppose to pay extra money? to correct the mistake?

Looking forward to get urgent solution.

Pritesh Gajjar
+[protected]

Comments

i received my passport 2.5 years back,
now i found that my mothers name spelling wrong in the passport.
can you please advise on this?
what procedure i have to follow to get it done correctly?

do the needful.

Ketan shah
hi
i lost my passport last 21/3/2007 and i inform my police station and and i have not my front page copy i go 2 time to passport office but he not responce so what i do
i recived my passprt few days ago there was some mistake in the name of my father.
pls, give me solution what is the prociger of it

regards,
shreya parikh.
tried for online registration for new passport application since last 20 days, but the website could not open. SO, please advise where and how can i register.

Yogesh Patel
respected sir,
i had applied for passport in the month of april and after 1 month i recieved a letter.In that letter it was written that you have furnished wrong address, so plz apply again and let us know why you did so.
But i had given all correct information.There is not a single mistake or false statement.
Then again I filled a P.P Form and submitted to the passport office along with the letter i recieved.After that also no feed back is given to me.And according to rules, if it is more than 1 month passed u apply for the passport, the file is closed and the passport holder have to pay the fees again...so plzz i request you to focus my query.
thanx
farooq malik

hardik parikh

I have given my passport application and My file no. Z463158, 2008. So Kindly give us my passport status.

Komal Jignendra Pandya
i got my daughter passport HANIBEN MANOJBHIAI NAVAGAMIYA, (file no; 191500 ) but there is a mistake in my resi. adderess
actual add. is
668, SARAD NAGAR, TARSALI, VADODARA, 390009

BUT IN PASSPORT IS

608, SARAD NAGAR, TARSALI, VADODARA, 390009
PLS CORRECT IT
or send me information how to change?
thanks
manoj navagmiya
+91 [protected]
I balmukund namdeo File no. B5686/08 applied for passport .My passport was dispatched from Ahmedabad Passport Office to Bhuj. But due to a printing mistake in the address it was not delievred at the correct address.as a result the passport
was returned back to ahmedabad, as information from passport
Office & postman, Bhuj
so i most humbly request you to re- issue my passport
Balmukund namdeo

The Officer in Charge
PASSPORT OFFICE AHMEDABAD
AHMEDABAD.

Respected Sir,

Sir this is Mandar Apte from Vadodara is writing to inform you that I have applied for a fresh passports for the following names, through local agent by Mr. Hardikbhai under the banner “AIR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT REGULAR & URGENT SERVICE ONLINE”.

1) Shriya Parag Apte
(Email Status Report has given to me by my agent; File Number Z[protected]
2) Rushikesh Parag Apte
(Email Status Report has given to me by my agent; File Number Z[protected]

During my constant follow ups with my agent, he has issued me an Email status report (Status copy is with me right now). According to the above Email status report when I have entered the file number (in the website of status of passport application), the applied name and application date of submissions has displayed wrongly.

Sir I would request you to please HELP ME. Who is wrong? Or my agent has cheated me? So many questions are still in my mind.

A line in reply is requested.

Thanking you and hoping for your favorably reply.

Mandar Apte
M: [protected]
To,
PASSPORT OFFICE AHMEDABad
Respected Sir, File no. AHDBOO568608
PASSPORT NO. G8739707
I Balmukund Namdeo, received my passport 0n 05/07/08, Unfortunality a printing mistake has occured in my passport which was issued to me.
In the said passport, In the column of Birth place it is wrongly printed as Teori, KANTI, M.P. instead of Teori, KATNI, M.P.
Hence it is humbly requested to do necessary correction and issue fresh passport .
Balmukund Namdeo
[protected] Bhuj Kutch
i lost my passport last 20/3/2007 and i inform my police station but my passport no. is missing, my file No. is 006W06014406 so know me my pasport no. thainking you

yours turly

Rajnath Yadav
i lost my passport last 20/3/2007 and i inform my police station but my passport no. is missing, my file No. is vdr/b/190139/2006 so know me my pasport no. thainking you

your turly

Rajnath yadav

i received my passport 2 years back,

now i found that my fathers surname spelling wrong in the passport.

can you please advise on this?

what procedure i have to follow to get it done correctly?

do the needful.

Vipul

I filled online form for new passport. and in that form by mistake me wrote my birth day wrong..that is 30th June 1983.

and in hard copy form i wrote my currect birth day that is 10th June 1983. and that same form was accepted by Passport officer.

Mob. [protected]
i got my passport some 8 months back i think so, but my i have not noticed that my name is printed a RAMASWAMYSRINIVASAN, but actually it has space between RAMASWAMY and SRINIVASAN. What should i do now? To who i have to contact. I have proper documents to show, and i haven't made any wrong during filling the passport application. Do i will be charged for that? With in what span of time it will be corrected. please help me...
Dear Sir / Madam,

Vaishali A. Patel
hi
i ve got my fathers sir name spelling registered wrong
i checked it once i reached home...
its still on process
can u please guide me on how to get it corrected...
waitng for ur quick response

Complaint categoryCategory: Other