Passport Office Bangalore — not yet received my passport

Khanapur-591302, Karnataka, India
 lavina
respected sir,
i am miss lavina sabestian rodrigues an resident of khanapur , Dist-belgaum, State-karnakata
have applied for new passport on 02/02/10,an the file number is w060556/10,even after 5 months
i am not getting my passport is there any problem regarding issuing the passport.i am checking the status everyday but whenever i check i get the same message saying that your file is in line for further process,i am getting this message from last 50 days,still howmany days i have to wait for my passport ,due to your delay and niglijance in issuing my passport i have missed a chance an good job.
will u people please let me know when i will get my passport because i am eagerly waiting for my passport.

hope so you will dispatch my passport as soon as possible.

thanking you

Comments

passport — passport not yet obtained

Sir I applied for passport on 02/05/2008 i.e. 3months & 15 days ago,
but I have not found my passport yet.
Status :- police report not found

PASSPORT OFFICE — Not received the passport

I applied for the passport on 24th April, 2007. then I attened police verification once but I donot know why the police person sent the memo that person not found.the I againt requested for police verification but this time they send the verificiation to a place which was even not mentioned in the Application form also.
then also I attened the same.
the status changed "The police Report is clear and passport is sheduled to be send within 15th july.but after 30 july then change the status Police Report is adverse and a show case notice is been sent.Please help what should i do to get my passport.

With regards
Ajeet K Gupta

bangalore passport — passport

i had given my certificates for my passport 3 months before stilli didnt get any information...my file no. is 29966

PASSPORT OFFICE — Not recvied my passport

R/ sir/madam i have applied for passport in dec.2007 in the name of rekha D/o Dina nath, i submit my form in BHIWANI (H.R)
after some time i have checked my statuse on net than it shown waiting, now i have lost my cash reciept, i requested to you please send my passport as soon as posible, if any obejaction plz notified me. thanking you...

passport — Not yet received my passport

I RAKESH BAREE had for a passport on[protected] in tatkal scheme its been near about 2months since ive applied File Reference Number : HYD-A[protected] but hadnot yet recieved my passport.I need it urgently bcoz i need to go abroad for my further studies.
I suresh B chandankeri i have applied passport on[protected] from Dist Gulbaraga for Banglore passport Office its been near about 10 months since ive applied File Reference Number : W11082108 but hadnot yet recieved my passport.I need it urgently bcoz i need to go abroad for my further studies.i have sent PP form also 15 days ago, there is no reply & plz tell me problems of getting delay my passport.

passport — not get my passport yet

This is Praveen Kumar Tripathy applied for the PassPort in Jamshedpur Passport Office : with the file Reference No:RCH-A[protected]. I have applied for my passport in the date of 23 july, 2008. that is my application date also.
I hav been waiting for my passport and i hav checked the status in the internet "Police Report is incomplete and the case is being examined". but fact is that the police already complete their report and sind to the RPO, Ranchi.
so, how can i know the exact status where my application is ?

sir, Please help me out to know the status of my application, whether it has been sent for police verification or
at whose end it is pending.

Name : Praveen Kumar Tripathy
Father's Name : Mr. Mangal Tripathy
Mother's Name : Mrs. Kanchan Mala Tripathy
Date of Birth :[protected]
Application File Reference No : RCH-A[protected]
Date of Application applied :[protected]

Please mail me to this mail id : praveen.[protected]@indiatimes.com
Mobile Number : [protected], [protected]

Thanks and Regards,
Praveen Kumar Tripathy

Passport Office - Bangalore — No updates received from the passport office

hello sir,
My name is Mustafa Shabbir Rangwala, I had applied for a passport on August 2006 from coimbatore and then my passport had gone to Bangalore for verification as i was studying there, All the fomalities n police inquiry were cleared but the passport status is still the same.Its been 2 years now.And there is no result.Can u please help me out with this issue, Because there is no sign of process and I am totally frustrated with this.File Ref No-BNG02263907.

passport — Not yet received my passport

I have not received my passport..
the status says my passport will be dispatched by 6th feb.
wiil it take this long to get into my hands..
my number is W120184 in 2008
i want to know information about my passport status. my passport application number is AHDT00136009, and my birth date 1/04/1971, sir find my statues and reply me my name is jagdishbhai shamalbhai patel send me fast my mail id is [protected]@yahoo.com
I have applied for passport on 25/11/08 through post office Yadvgiri, Mysore. Police verification also over and on equiry with the SP office it is clarrified they have sent their report vide ppt No 8700/08dated31/12/2008. I have not yet received my pass port. my worry is while checking my pass port status in the web against my file no W070836 and DOB 20/05/60 it appears with remarks that pass port office is yet to receive police verification report. Please help me to get my pass port.

sd/-
Indira Manikantan kurup
my passport verification is no yet pls help me

pass port — Not received my passport

Respected madam,
I've no receive my passport yet. All my documents and police verification is cleared. So please tell me wats the problem. When will i receive my passport. Actualy i decide to go a foriegn tour this month so i want my passport as soon as possible.
So reply soon.
File no. A005195/07

thanking u
sushil
my self Mohd Aatif Mohd Mustaqeem,
I have not received my passport..
the status says my passport will be dispatched by 17 March.
will it take this long to get into my hands..
my number is G004087 in 2009

passport — not recievd passport yet

nitya srivastava file no.lkoz64007408 applied in june 2008 reapplied on 9.3.09 yet not received passport

passport office bangalore — Regarding the passport

I have applied for passport at vishakapatnam in june in the year of 2008.After tat i got a job in Bangalore then the passport officer of vishakapatnam sent my passport papers to Bangalore.The transfer of papers for passport has been transfered in the month of April.Up to now I didnt get the receipt from bangalore passport office.pls check and tellmy passport position. I have to submitt in my company.pls do the needful.
I ve still not received my passport... Kindly let me know the reason.
M000856

.... — I HAVE NOT GET MY PASSPORT

file no : : A300953

AS REQUIERD BY YOU I HAVE SENT PASSS PORT SIZE PHOTOGRAPHS ON[protected] BY SPEED POST .REGRET TO INFORM YOU STILL I HAVE NOT RECIEVED ANY RESPONSE NOR PASSPORT TIL DATE KINDLY CONFIRM THE STATUS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

PASSPORT OFFICE — NOT GETTING MY PASSPORT

I ve already applied my passport in dec 2008 .But i have not received it yet.All the required formalities have done within a month.However, i m not getting it till now.Being an Aviation student, i m in urgent need of it.Its quit disappointing for me as i m unable to face some of the interviews.So, i 'll be gladfull i[censored] look into the matter and solve my problems.Thanks.
my self GIRAND BABOO,