Passport Office Bhopal — application regarding re dispatch of passport

hiralal yadav
Complaints on "Passport Office - Bhopal, MP"
!

Complaint Rating:
I had applied for the passport in the regional office of Bhopal, MP. It has been 9 months since and I haven't received my passport. the status is it was returned undelivevered and no mention for its re dispatch.this was because i study in a college and in the month of may we had summer vacation and i had been to my native place . after coming back i send a report twice but they are not resending it . I don't know whats going on...
my file no: is z222572

Comments

dear sir my mother mrs pushpa khargonker has applied in urgent case A 005826 at 11th march as per there office thety r giving us ref that we have passport already but truth is that we have applied before 10 years and still we dint recieved any police quiry and any passport thats y we applied again as a senior citizen they have to respect us and give us passport but they r treating with us like a criminal.
that is disguting we have visit 2 times in bhopal they told us we will send u letter and u can reply they r very irrrisponsible person specially mr dhone they r treating with everybody like they r god..please send our passport soon .and dissmiss from job mr dhone thanks..
dear sir i m deepak motwani in dec 2007 i have applied for urgent passport in tatkal scheme after long time ur office sent me passport but as i was not in town a cant receined passport as general post office record they have sent back my passport to uu office and after that i have given application 4 times for redispatch .why u r not sending me passport again ...this is very un supporting to me from ur office...

I am Dilip Kumar singh i have applied three passport in jabalpur post office.Please give me status of my Passport.
Dilip Kumar Singh
File no.BPLW33031408
Smriti Singh
File no.BPLW33031508
Arnav singh
File no.BPLW33031308

I am Hari Vasudeo Mulay

Details of my passport is

File No BPL M000985

Passport is ready But still it is not delivered to me .

It is now Year to go

You are requested to look in to the matter

Harish Mulay
I am Dilip Kumar Singh My DOB : 24.11.1987 i submitted the form ofr Passport sir please clearfy the problem of my passport status ?

Dilip Kumar Singh

I.S.B.T. Main Building, Mezzanine Floor, Hoshangabad Road, Habibganj, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India - 462024
    Passport Office Bhopal - application regarding re dispatch of passport