[Resolved]  Passport Office - Bhopal, Mp — No response yet from Passport Office

I haven't received any response yet from Passport Office Bhiopal since I have dispatched a passport application form thru Speed Post on 13-July-07 for my daughter Anwesha Jain. The Speed Post No. is EE[protected]IN. I have enquired from the bank and came to know that the draft (application fee) which I enclosed, has already been credited to Passsport Office on 28-July-07.
The details of applicant is as below:

Name: Anwesha Jain
DOB: 02-Jan-05
Father's name: Abhishek Kumar Jain
Bank Draft No.: 661175 SBI, Andheri Deori, Rajasthan

Please help me out.

Abhishek Jain

Comments

My name is Rajesh Singh Rajput and currently and my File Ref. No. is : Z227072, and my Application Date is 18/09/2007

I completed all requirements and send back to passport office Bhopal on 1 Dec.2007

After that 6 month has been passed i haven't received my passport and even my passport status is not changed.

Please sort out it as soon as possible, It's really urgent for me.

Rajesh Singh Rajput
+91-[protected]
[protected]@yahoo.co.in
03/07/08
I have applied for passport on 23/10/07 and my file no. is : BPLW-4411707. I have made all the formulaties completed in the new passport form with three personal particulars and sended all necessary documents duly attested as per passport pending requirement and dispatched on date : - 23/05/2008 through speed post. Till date i have not get my passport, kindly make proceed in this regard .

thanking you.
date: 17/07/08
Respected sir,
I applied for passport in the year Dec. 2007 but still i do not get passport. ii have made contact through letter.
sir, my police verification was held at Dec-2007, and it is ok, i shaw in your website. i have argent requirement of passport because i have got opportunity to go abroad but i havent passport but i applied for passport last 7 months ago. sir please help me otherwise i will lost my great opportunity.
FILE NO. :- Z-706356
dob:- 07/05/1973
dear sir, i need passport so please help me for the same.
Reference your file Number ABPLA 01825606 dated 16 Apr 2007.

The Passport has been applied for Anju Chahal in Jun 2006 from Jabalpur and Police verification has been carried out from Army Institute of Hotel Management, C/O ASC Centre and College, Bangalore.

Inspite of repeated request, Neither I received passport nor transfer to Delhi. You are requested to forward passport to the undermentioned address or transfer the file to Passport Office Delhi under intimation to me.

My Address : Sub CD Chahal
PRO (Army), DPR MoD, 91, South Block, New Delhi - 11

Passport Office- Bhopal — NO RESPONSE

I am Sweta Shrivastava. I have applied for passport on sept. 2007.
I needed the passport at the time of verification in my company in which i am working right now. But the Passport office people told me that some problem is there so it will take time.
My verification for passport was done in Nov. 2007.
They then told me that you will receive your passport with in 1 month by post. After that no response came from them. When my parents called them they then told that there was some problem in police verification and the Inspector who made the report says that the girl is not a resident in the house and trying to make a fake passport.
Then that application was canceled.
After that I made a fresh application for the Passport. Today 8 months are over for that also and when I called the respective person who is responsible for the submittion of my Application, He told me that your passport is not made yet and I will see that application tommorrow and then tell you that how much time will it take. He even did not told me my application Reference No. so that I can check with the higher athourities regarding the same...

I dont know what to do next because when I applied for passport I was a resident of Madhya Pradesh. But in Nov. 2007 I got the company joining and I moved to Mumbai(Maharashtra). Then after 3 months in Feb. 2008 my company transferred me to Bangalore(Karnataka). Now when I even dont know that my application is IN-PROCESS or not, I even cant apply for the new one because if it is in any case IN-PROGRESS then they will again apply the case of forgery and cancel my new application...
This is in reference to numerous reminders to the Bhopal passport office by my father Sub C D Chahal, regarding my passport, nothing has been done so far...
I hope someone bothers to reply atleast...
sir i had applyied for the passport in emergency with the required fee but still i didnt got my passport sir if you can help me in the best possible way i will be thankful to you my file no. is as =BPLZ531600/08
mohammed husain
sir my name gaurav dodeja i have deposited my form in bhopal on 14/10/2010 but till date no poliesh enquiry has been received so kindly cheak my status i have filled form for renovable of my passport
my file no R006182
i have to go for bankok tour so i required my passport by 18/12/2010
so kindly semd my passport
name - gauravdodeja
file no - R006182
ph no [protected]
Email- [protected]@yahoo.co.in
sir i had applied for the passport with the required fee in jan 2011 but still i didn't get any online status but police verification has been done. sir if you can help me in the best possible way i will be thankful to you my file no. is as =BPLZ[protected]

Passport Office Bhopal Phone
    Passport Office Bhopal Address
    I.S.B.T. Main Building, Mezzanine Floor, Hoshangabad Road, Habibganj, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India - 462024