[Resolved]  Passport Office, Dehradun — regarding passport delay...

Dear sir/ma'm,
I have applied for fresh passport at the district passport office, dehradun on 18-12-08 and my file refrence no.is DDN-A013899, passport is expected to be received till now as it has been more than 60 days of passport application filing.When i checked my application status on website than it shows message that your police reports are all clear and your passport is expected to be dispatched by 23-02-09, which i have not received as yet.
So I request you to take some serious steps regarding my querry and try to solve it as soon as possible as i'm in a great need of passport ...

Comments

my pasport file ref: no is DDNA00330408 .I have aaplied for passport on 25.07.2008 and enqiry on my residence addres is being made.then reqirement of my gwalior addres is made by your side as i am doing hotel management from gwalior and i have done the formalities several time but no enqiry is made till now as it is more then one year.
i hope a desired action from your side.

your's sincerely
himanshu uniyal
154 kishan nager ext.
dehra dun
my pasport file ref: no is DDNA014650 .I have aaplied for passport on 16.06.2009 and enqiry on my residence addres is being made..
i hope a desired action from your side

Sincerly
Amarjeet Singh
Ganna Samiti
Bazpur(u.s.Nagar)

Dehradun India — Passport not received

I had applied for my wife's passport in June-2008, still I am waiting for her passport

File Number
A000753, Year 2008 Place: Dehradun

Please do need full

thanks

Sanjay

regarding passport form status — No response yet from Passport Office

I haven't received any response yet from Passport Office Bhopal my all verification were competed on 24/06/09.
my BPL file no is BPLZ58039809.
my bank draft no is 802620.

Name: sanman singh rajput
date of birth : 05-Jan-1986
Father's name: sh. kamal singh rajput
Bank Draft No:- 802620. PNB, malthone, sagar (M.P)
pin code-470441
phone no:- [protected]
Respected sir, i
I applied for passport in december 08, my file no is PNR Z002200 08.My application date is
22/12/08.but still my application is in process..Police inquiry was completed in march, so why my process is still in process.please give me reply on my e.mail.id as early as possible.

Thanking you,

Urvashi manoj Motwani
File no. PNR Z002200 08
Application date is 22/12/08
e.mail id [protected]@yahoo.com

I have send one speed post from Head Post Office Pithoragarh, Uttrakhand (Pin Code: 262501) on 25th Aug’09. The mail was to be delivered to Passport Office, Dehradun, Uttrakhand. However the mail has not yet reached the Passport Office Dehradun. It was told and enquired from the Passport office Dehradun that the Speed post has not been received. The Speed Post bearing the No.SPEE[protected]IN, COUNTER NO.1, OP-CODE PA. Weight is 18gm.
However, Head Post Office Pithoragarh had confermed on 7th Nov'09 that the Speed Post was delivered to Passport Office Dehradun on[protected]. If this is the case then why Passport Office Dehradun denies for receiving the mail.The mail contain the Annexture for Marrage Affidavit which was told to submit at Passport Office Dehradun.
Dear Sir / Madam,

I have applied for a fresh passport at the district office, Dehradun on[protected] from Rudrapur and my File No. is DDN-A020244. After competition of police enquiry I checked my application enquiry on website than it shows ‘Passport has been dispatched by post on[protected] vide postal Registration Number S044030 but due to some mistake by post man in finding by address he delivered back my passport to passport office. Then I filled a form for redelivery of my passport in Dehradun on[protected] but yet I have not received my passport. I also check the status on website but it also not showing anything.
So I request you to please take some action regarding the same and give me the status of my passport as soon as possible also consider my trouble.

Your’s Sincerely
Abinash Ranjan
House No. :- 16/1 Singh Colony,
Gali No. :- 5
Rudrapur, Udhamsingh Nagar.
Uttrakhand.
I submitted the application form eith all prper documents… on 16/10/09 I sent my original Passport to Dehradun office for the change of name in my existing passport after my marriage 25th April 2009. According the passport booklet form, I have submitted the joint affidavit and marriage certificate (that is required the most), and other certificates also. my police verification has been also done on the 28th October 2009. Previously the status on the net stated till 4.11.09 that “police verification has been waived, and the file is in the process” then again keeping track on the status after 4th Nov till date it states” please furnish newspaper cuttings from two different newspapers about change of name together with deed poll affidavit as per annexure-e of the passport information booklet attached to EAP-I (Fresh Passport Form) which I do not come under this clause at all. I come under annexure D according the passport booklet form. It states like this”
Section IV – (B) 1. (a) Change of name – Annexure D that states “ A woman applying for change of name/surname in existing passport must furnish:
i) Photocopy of the husband’s passport, if any and
ii) An attested copy of marriage certificate issued by Registrar of Marriage OR an affidavit from the husband and wife along with a joint photograph, (Specimen at Annexure D)

I sent a letter via speed post no: EE[protected]IN. which I tracked on the speed post status… the passport office received it on 9th November 2009 respectively, and still no step has been taken and the status on the net states the same as above.

When I try to call and explain the problem to them, no body answers and even if by chance they receive, they say.. inquiry is going on and you are wasting their time..and hang the phone. This response I get from the esteemed office of the passport office, Dehradun. My passport was issued from the Barielly office.. they were good in their work and considered to attend the call and gave positive response.

I very humbly request the Passport officer, Dehradun to kindly look in to the matter of my File Reference Number : DDN-B[protected] and expedite my passport. I shall remain very obliged to you Sir.

Thanking you in anticipation

Esther G. Hawes
Nainital
When I try to call and explain the problem to them, no body answers and even if by chance they receive, they say.. inquiry is going on and you are wasting their time..and hang the phone. This response I get from the esteemed office of the passport office, Dehradun. My passport was issued from the dehradun office.
Dear sir/ma'm,
I have applied for fresh passport at the district passport office, dehradun on 16-2-10 and my file refrence no.is DDN-A003689, sir i urgently require passport bcoz i need to go abroad.in june...so kindly apply my passport via TATKAL SCHEME...i need to go with my school.so its urgently required .

kindly issue my passport
I have been sent my passport enquiry in the month of Jan2010. But still my passport has not bee reached.
Kindly look into the matter and reply.

Your sincerely
Laxmi N bhatt
Rishikesh
Distt- Tehri Garhwal
Dear Sir
My passport enquiry has been sent in the month of Jan2010 still I have not recieved my passport.
My passport file no i.e. ADDNA-a00029510
LAKCHAMI NARAYAN
Rishikesh, Distt- Tehri Garhwal

passport — regarding passport delay

madam,
i am kindly inform you that my passport no. is A026724 ,submission date is 8/10/2009 is delayed for a weeks without any reason my police verification from my present and temporary address was completed successfully in last 3rd week but passport inquiry status information was same i don't no why you are taking too much time so i have a request to the passport officer to solve my problem as soon as possible and allotted to me my passport dispatch no.its too urgent because it will take too much time of submission of passport

thanking you

shray kumar
I have been sent my passport liu enquiry in the month of 13 august 2010. My file no. is A[protected]. Liu REPORT sent passport office dehradun on 16 august by hand. But still my passport has not been reached.
Kindly look into the matter and reply.

Your sincerely
Manoj Prasad vNautiyal
Distt- Rudraprayag
Ii have applied for my passport on dated 24/05/2010 till date I did not received my passport. My File no -DDNA01324210.
Kiondly look into the matter and reply.

Yours sincerely

Swati Gupta D/O Sh M.R GUPTA
21, BANK COLONY, ADHOIWAL
DEHRADUN-248001
Ph[protected], [protected]
I have applied for my passport did not received till date . My File no -DDNZ 2520231./2010
Kiondly look into the matter and reply.

Your Sincerly
Rakesh Singh S/O Mr. Hari Singh Rawat
Village Manu Post Office. Dhayari
District Almora Uttarakhand
Pin 263622
I have applied for my passport since 2009 and i have not received my passport yet, , as even my re-enquiry has been done in the month of april 2010, my file number is DDNZ800482/09
Kindly look into the matter as soon as possile and plz do reply

your sincerly
Barinder kaur
Dear sir

I am Daksha Bhandari...My File reference no. is DDN-A[protected]. The police verification has been done a month before but has still not reached the office as my status shows that "Police verification not reached"...

Kindly look into the matter as soon as possile and plz do reply

I have applied for fresh paasport in the month of april but still has not recieved my paasport. My File No. is DDN-A[protected]. When i check my application status it shows "police report has not been recieved ". The police verification has been done a month before.

Kindly look into the matter and plz do reply.

Best Regards,