[Resolved]  Passport Office Hyderabad — Delay in despatching the Passport

Restpected Sir,

I am Rayshree Gyan Ranjan Nayak with passport file number H008829, I have applied for my passport on 29-Aug-2009 and the police enquiry is also over. Actually when I first went to Internet to check my passport status it is given that "your police verification is over and your passport will be dispatched on 22-Oct-2009".Since then every time I checked the status of my passport it is showing that "we regret to say this that due to un avoidable reasons the dispatch of your passport is delayed and will be dispatched in a week's time", even today also i found the same message there. I applied passport so that I can join one of the reputed Organisation but now I became helpless. So, I request you to kindly help me in this and I hope that I can recieve my passport in next 7 days with your kindness. Its urgent.

Comments

i apply for the passport on 19aug 2009 but untill now i did not receive the passport
I had submitted my passport application form on 20th oct, 2010 at Lucknow Passport office. After 10 day come to my passport of application form, I checked my passport status at Lucknow passport office website and fount status as: "Police Report has been received". while Police verification at my local police station have completed and report have sent back to Lucknow with following details.

File Reference Number : D[protected]

I have wrote so many complaints at Lucknow office site, but no response. It still showing passport status is same.

Please help me in getting my passport.

Thanks and Regards,
PARVATHI SANKARAPU

mob: [protected], [protected]
email: siva.[protected]@gmail.com
File Reference Number : HYD-D[protected] Application Date :[protected]
Applicant's Name : PARVATHI SANKARAPU Applicant's Date of Birth :[protected]

Passport Office Hyderabad Phone
    Passport Office Hyderabad Address
    D.No.8-2-215 to 219, Kummarguda, Secunderabad, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India - 500003