Passport Office Jalandhar — passport not received till date

Nitasha
It is very regret to inform you that I had apply for new passport on dated 29.07.2008 vide despatched 339 through Suvidha Centre, nawansnahr, but till date i have not received it. Kindly do the needful,
please treat it as most urgent

In hope your favourable answer

Nitasha
File No. JALZ64425108
Ph. [protected]

Comments

dear sir, i had applied passport file number=O-029296/08, dated on 5 augest 2008. from nawanshahr . i saw at internet that you didnot received police report. sir i went to S.P ffice at nawanshar.but they said to me.we sent police report to passport office jalander on dated 2-sep-2008, .number=15663-5B.sir please request issue passport to me soon. thanks . vinod kumar abbi.
Dear sir/mam
my file no. is D032444.logged on 11 nov, as i am not received my passport till date, please do the needful.

regards
kamaljit kaur
Respected Sir,
My name is Amaninder Singh my Distt. Code is D006845 and my Key number is [protected]. My date of birth is[protected]. I had applied for my passport on dated 2.09.2008 my receipt number is JAL246900. I have not recieved my passport yet.
give me passport
I HAVE APPLIED PASSPORT OF MY DAUGHTER "PRABHJOT ARORA" Z 320220 KEY NO [protected] DATED[protected] THROUGH SUWIDHA CENTRE AMRITSAR. AS PER THE REQUIREMENT OF YOUR OFFICE AGAIN MY DAUGHTER PRABHJOT ARORA FURNISHED FREM EAP(1) DECLARATION DULY SIGNED TO YOUR OFFICE AT JALANDHAR VIDE THE RECEIPT NO 2/320220/08 ABOUT PRABHJOT ARORA EAP(1) ON DATED[protected]. BUT IT IS REGRETFULLY TO SAY THAT WE HAVE NITHER RECIVED ANY RESPONSE NOR THE PASSPORT TILL DAY.MOR THAN ONE YEAR AND SIX MONTHS HAVE PASSED. THIS IS THE EFFICIENCY OF YOUR DEPTT /OFFCE. PLEASE VERIFY THE CASE AND ISSUE THE PASSPOT WITHOUT ANY DELAY.
SURJIT SINGH ARORA
FATHER OF PRABHJOT ARORA
H NO 229 STREET NO 8 NEAR PUNJAB & SIND BANK
AMRITSAR 143001 [email protected]
HAVING NO RECEIPT NO.
NO RECEIPT NO. RECEIVED

Ambika Towers, 2nd - 3rd Floor, 14- Police Line Road, Jalandhar, Punjab, India - 144001
    Passport Office Jalandhar - passport not received till date