Passport Office Jalandhar — Delay in issuing Passport and not received yet.

kirandeep jyoti
respected sir,

with due respect that I applied for new passport by name Mrs Kirandeep Jyoti W/O Navdeep Jyoti.File No.W265011 dated 23july 2009 by speed post to Passport office,Jalandhar.police verification was done on dated 29/08/09 as per Police Station Satnampura,Phagwara distt. Kapurthala.My Police Verification file no. P/39607/09- S.S.P,Kapurthala / 10165-P- P.S.,Phagwara.I was told that i will get further information with in 8 to 10 days.But i checked my status on enquiry website and get no result till today,So kindly check my request and let me know my status of passport application on my email id given below.

thanks

Mrs Kirandeep Jyoti W/O Navdeep Jyoti
St No.4 New Mansa Devi Nagar,
Phagwara 144401
Kapurthala (Punjab)
Contact No[protected]
Email: - [email protected]

Comments

respected sir/madam
i am sandeep kaur d/o jasvir singh v.p.o tehang, teh phillaur . i have applied for my passport dated[protected]. my polic verification is completed 9-9-2009 but when i am cheching my status it show police report has not been received. i have asked police officer for my enquiry, he said that they send my enquiry to your office. my file no. is p024944. sir i request you my passport issued me as soon as possible. kindly check my request.
respected sir/madam
I HAVE SUBMITTED MY APPLICATION FOR RENEWAL OF MY PASSPORT TO YOUR OFFICE VIDE YOUR OFFICE RECEIPT NO. 0033699 DATED 18.12.2009. I HAVE NOT RECEIVED THE SAME BY NOW TILL THIS DATE. KINDLY INFORM ME THE DATE OF RELEASED THE SAME BY YOUR OFFICE . I SHALL BE WAITING THE SAME TILL DATE.

THANKS & AWAITING YOUR REPLY VERY SOON.

RAKESH GUPTA
41-SUBASH NAGAR,
NEAR MAST RAM PARK,
JALANDHAR
with due respect that I applied for new passport by name kulwinder singh S/O harbhajan singh.File No.O030965 dated 5/9/2011 Passport office, Jalandhar but till now i have not received my passport.kindly check my request and tell me about my passport i given below my ID
[email protected]

Ambika Towers, 2nd - 3rd Floor, 14- Police Line Road, Jalandhar, Punjab, India - 144001
    Passport Office Jalandhar - Delay in issuing Passport and not received yet.