Passport Office Patna — delay of passport applied on 26-06-09

Darbhanga, Darbhanga District, Bihar, India
 nishusingh123

I priya ranjan singh had applied for a passport in patna office through "darbhanga application collection center ". The application no. was G004761/09. the date of application was 26/06/09.
but i didnt got a call for police verification till now.In june of 2010 i enquirered in the patna office they told me that the police report was adverse so i need to submit a affidavit for that . i submitted the affidafit in june 2010. but still i didnt get any call for police verification. plz help me out with this. I am attaching scanned copy of my application recipt with this mail.

i mailed to passport officer patna and new delhi on email id..... rpo.[protected]@mea.gov.in,
grv.[protected]@mea.gov.in but nither i got any reply from them nor i got any call for verification.

please help me with this.

thanking you
Priya Ranjan Singh
email add- [protected]@gmail.com

delay of passport applied on 26-06-09

Comments

My name is Abhishek Kumar. I had applied application form for passport in[protected] in Patna office & my file reference no. is PAT A066194. I got also police verification in mid November and I fulfilled all formalities with documentation but when I check my status in website it showing "Please furnish a fresh application form with all columns filled-up and all declarations signed"
So, I request to you please update my status & provide me information as soon as possible.

With regards,
Abhishek Kumar
Biharsharif (Nalanda)
Mob.- [protected]
TO
The sir
subject -not dispatch my passport sir

i beg to say that i Maquesud Alam I apply passport at patna on 04/11/2009 i got file reference number is -A 119996 my police report is clear .but show status pls submit birth certificate . i gone Patna submit birth certificate on the date 04/11/2010 but not dispatch.Again i gone inquiry office Patna told his why not dispatch my passport .He tell me you again submit birth certificate.I submit birth certificate again sir on the date 28/12/2010 but not response any passport office patna .plz i request you sir solve my matter.

With regards