Passport Office Ranchi — PASSPORT DELIVERY DELAY

GUMLA, Gumla District, Jharkhand, India
 neerajgumla
I am Neeraj Kumar.I have applied for passport in Oct, 2011 at Passport Office Ranchi.My file No. is RCH A030792. Police verification and CID verification have been done in early Dec 2011.
However, till now i didn't get my passport. Since I have been enquiring about the status of the passport but it gives the status of Police report has not been received.The Telephone Number provided in the official website is rarely being attended.

I want to know what is going on with my application. How long will it take.
So, I request you to please look into the matter.

I request to please crossverify and do the needful.

I HOPE YOU LOOK INTO THE MATTER AND GRANT THE PASSPORT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

Thanking You,

NEERAJ KUMAR
[protected]@gmail.com

Dated:22/01/2012

Comments

Passport Office Ranchi — Passport Delay

Dear Sir

My Passport Application no is RCH-A[protected]. I had submitted it on 09.09.2009. All my Police & intelegence verification has done or carried out by the respective departments before three months back, But its 20.02.2010 today (approx 5 months) . I have not receieved my passport yet, Please do the needful. Its very urgent.

Yours faithfully
Navdeep Kumar Baggri
PH.No. [protected].

i applied for the passport way back in 10th May 2010 but i have not recieved it yet.
i have checked the staus which is unchanged for past few months.

Abhinav kumar upadhyay
File key no-[protected]
File no- A 012748

plz assist...

Passport Office Ranchi — Delay

i applied for a new passport on 10th May 2010,i have been checking the staus online for past few months.The status is unchanged for past few months.

plz advise

+91 65 1228 2122, +91 65 1228 2080
    3rd floor, The Galaxia Mall, Uphar Cinema campus, Ratu Road, Ranchi, Jharkhand, India - 834005
    Passport Office Ranchi - PASSPORT DELIVERY DELAY