Passport Office Ranchi — after one year not receive my passport

Jamshedpur, Seraikela-Kharsawan District, Jharkhand, India
 praveenjamui
I have filled application form on dated 09/02/2009,that's File No.- JSRW11068809 and POlice & C.I.D veryficiton had also complited but,yet I have not recive my passport till date.I aiiready sencomplint To: [email protected] BUT PRPERLY NOT TAKEN ACTION.

My deatils:-
PO- GAMHARIA CITY-JAMSHEDPUR,
DIST-SARAIKELL KHARSAWNA
STAT- JHARKHAND
mob-[protected],[protected],[protected]
Pl.see,as soon as possible send my passport

after one year not receive my passport

Comments

Passport Office Ranchi — after one, NOT receive my passport

sir;
i have filled the passport form on date 09/02/2009.but yet i h not recived passport (Passport File No.- JSRW[protected]till date. PRAVEEN KUMAR, s/o ANANDI MANDAL, Mother's name:MRS.URMILA DEVI, D.O.B.07/03/1975
ADD:-
Plot No.142, vill- Jagannathpur,
Po.- Gmaharia,
Dist.-Seraikela-Kh
Jharkhand-832108
MOB-[protected] [protected] [protected]

Pl,as soon as possible erliear send my passport

My name is Shashank Shekhar. I applied for my passport probably on 4th Dec 2009. Now my police verification and the CID verification has been completed. When I go to the official website I see that the file has been closed and I need to apply for the passport once again mentioning the previous application number. One thing I would like to share that my application was closed while the CID verification was about to happen. Because I checked with the local Police station in Dhanbad and they said that the CID verisifcation is left however the police report has already been submitted to the passport office. God knows how much time will it take for the passport officer to relaease the same as its really important for me as of now because my admission is even pending in MBA because of that.

CAN ANYONE HELP ME OUT ... I think the best option could be asking the official through RTI.

Shashank Shekhar
Application Number : A029127
Email ID : [email protected]

+91 65 1228 2122, +91 65 1228 2080
    3rd floor, The Galaxia Mall, Uphar Cinema campus, Ratu Road, Ranchi, Jharkhand, India - 834005
    Passport Office Ranchi - after one year not receive my passport