[Resolved]  PASSPORT ofFICE,AMRITSAR — DELAY IN ISSUE OF FRESH PASSPORT

I, RAMAN KUMAR s/o SH.RAJ PAL r/o 1086/11, GALI NIZRAN, CHOWK PASSIAN, AMRITSAR-143001
is a employee of a nationalised bank & applied for the issue a new passpot in AMRITSAR PASSPORT
OFFICE as per my File No.ASRW05568908 DT.25/08/2008 .More than 5 months have passed but pass-
port has not been issued to me till date inspite of many reminders to Chief & Regional passort officers.As
per enquiry from the web-sight of passport office, I have come to know that due non-deliver of police report
my issuance of passport is delayed.But my police verification has been completed in 2 stages ended on 12/12/08.So, I could not understand why the same is being delayed.PLZ. take this matter at your end.
THANKS U VERY MUCH.

Comments

passport still not issued — please send me my paaport immediately

dear sir
i am from bahraich i have submitted my information and money which was asked by me to make a paaport and i am given the number
ao[protected]
but i did not find any information and when i camre to access and check, i found me helpless because it was giving me the information that the number is wrong or still not issued so please tell me and give me the information . ishall be tgank ful and highly .
if my information is gien by mobile so it will be more pleasntful and easy

Bank Employee — Passport status not appearing

Dear All
I had applied for passport approx 3 months back and my police enquiry has already been done.
PASSPORT FILE ID :- Z332866
But while checking the status for the same on www.passport.chd.nic.in its showing some error as
"Eiter File Id is wrong or Record Not Exists "

Plz Verify the Problem ASAP

THNX
Puneet Aggarwal
Ambala
I MADAN LAL s/o Shri SARDU RAM residence of 230-A sunder nagar pathankot (punjab) distirct Gurdaspur PIN-145001 is a govt employee in education deptt...and applied for issue of new passport wide reference number W961123 dated 19-08-08 more than 5month has been passed but i didnt recieve any passport...when i check my status every time i got a message that the police report has not received...i already enquried from SSP office gurdaspur...and they said that we have not recieve any file belongs to me...its my humble requst to you that i realy need my possport soon...please check my status and please take a action on it...as i am very sad about it, , , , , , thanku very much...
I Bharati Beri Application no.W97892008 have applied for the passport in the Passport office Amritsar on 19th Nov 08. The website is unable to process the request for viewing the current status. Also there is no communication from the Passport office. Kindly treat this as urgent and please revert asap. I am sure you would understand how important it is for me.

Thanking you in anticipation,

Bharati Beri
new apply passport veryfiction
hii.i am Ashish maini from ferozepur.i have applied for the fresh passport on 6-09-08.my file no is ASRZ12412108 .my police verification has done.ut i have nt received my passport, it has been more than 7month.its very difficult to go to amritar for the enquiry, i have called them alot of time but no one picks up the phone.wat should i do knw ???.please take some relevant action on it.i will be highly greatful to you.
application flie no c001597. name sumel singh chauhan, VPO kot santokh rai, distt gurdaspur applied for passport on dated 09.04.2009. and file no c001597. but unfourtunatly passport not recieved yet, on status of application showing that passport has been guranteed and expected to despatech on 04.05.09. but i just checked on website on dated 05.05.09.status is same. i do'nt what is the reasion behind.if passport is ready can it despatch as soon as possible please. thanks
My new passport application number is ASRz12481808. Before 30 days internet show that my paaport is dispatched but still i hve not recieved my passport . please check it and give me information on my mail .
I Kehar Singh son of shri Venjar Singh of 10 Guru Ram Dass Nagar, Near Trauma ward, Ferozepur city is a govt.officer in Internal Audit Wing Ferozepur of Punjab Govt.I have applied for a new passport at Distt. Passport Collection Office Ferozepur on dated 12-12-08 under token No.67989/2008 and my file No. is ASRZ12503208. Morethan 5 month has been passed but I did not receive my passport. kindly check and give me information on my mail
please give me my passport because i taken the ielts exame my fille no is ASR-F007669
how i know my passport application is accepted
my name is vikram singh, vpo:-kounterpur, teh:-pathankot, distt:-gurdaspur.i have submitted all the documents on 6/4/09 by hand. my file no is :-ASR-F013127.it is already 3 month passed on 7 july but i didnot get my passport. my police verification is also ok. and when i check the status of my file it shows that police report has not been recieved.so, plz issue my passport as soon as possible as i have submitted all my required documents.

thanks
vikram
i have applied for passport of my son & daughter in mar 2009 vide file no w962119 &w962119. from last 2 months a similar information os pasted, , , for daughter it, ll despatch in one week&for son police report nt received where as police report was sent in junfirst week it was received at amritsar also...now my point is if passport office amritsar cant work or function efficiently, , then it should be dismantled immedeatly
Dear Sir

Kindly update the status of my wife passport because the same was already applied 4 months later And your comments on your site is (It is to regret that due to unavoidable circumstances the despatch of Passport has been delayed and will now be despatched in a week's time ) and this message is shown from last 25 days
Let me know the current status of passport

ASR/F008930/09 SAROJ SHARMA

Sanjeev Madahar

[protected]@yahoo.co.in

[protected][protected][protected][protected]
See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Yahoo! Buzz.
Sir my father Mr. Vinod kumar has applied for new passport from Ferozepur city to Passport officer Amritsar. he has applied for the same on 24 june 2009, but till today we have not received any response .

Passport num is :-ASRZ12122809.

and when i check the status thru on line with the concerned link then the response shows"the page can not be found"... I requested the concerned authorities to plz send the status of the above passport num on my mail id ie:- [protected]@gmail.com

thanks
I NAVNEET KUMAR S/O Shri NAVDEEP KUMAR recidence of village TIMMOWAL, Teh.BABA BAKALA, AMRITSAR.I have applied my passport at 19th march 2009.My police verification has done and file has reached back to passport office at 22nd july 2009.But untill no any information provides about status of passport at inquirey counter and on internet.I have missed september session so i am going late for admitian in msc in uk.
My passport file no. Z 321044
file chalan no. 421
sr.no. 1
at dated 22nd july 2009.and sr.no. 1 at dated 22nd july 2009.Please solve my problem as soon as possible.

THANKS
hii.i am jatinder kaur from vpo malowal asr.i have applied for the fresh passport on 13-07-09.my file no is f025550 .my police verification has not done. i have nt received my passport, .its very difficult to go to amritsar for the enquiry, i have called them alot of time but no one picks up the phone..please take some relevant action .i will be highly thankful to you.

My contect no. is [protected]