[Resolved]  Passport — police verification is not initiated

I, sourav pal, applied for my passport on 13/apr/2013, My file no is : BN[protected]
and in portal status its still showimg as,
Police Verification has been initiated. Request has been sent to SP Office, District Bangalore .Your passport will be dispatched after receiving the 'Clear' Police Verification Report at Passport Office. You would receive an sms/email once the passport is dispatched.

But it has almost one month, i'v not yet received any call for police verification.
kindly t ake neccessary action against the concerned authority and do the needful…….. So I can get my passport as soon as possible

Comments

bangalore passport — Your police verification report has not been received by us yet.

Your police verification report has not been received by us yet though the police Station says they have delivered it to the Commssioners office.

Passport -police verification — Police verification call not received

My sons application was submitted in first week of June 2010 and the status on web shows - waiting for police verification .
But till date no call is received ( 2 months over) from police station .
Also police station do not confirm the receipt of application .
Also let me know what are the documents needs to be taken / shown for police verification as my son is 16years plus and does not have direct residential proof ( As house , electricity bills, phone bills are in my name).
Urgently help