[Resolved]  Paypal — cannot link my debit card with my PayPal account

There is a great dissatisfaction to me that i cannot link my debit card with my PayPal account. And I finally found that it is not a problem with my debit card. In a post in www.customercomplaint.in, I found that PayPal does not allow any Indian debit card to be linked to the PayPal account. I want to have a good PayPal transaction and i am not willing to buy any credit card in the coming few months. this makes me incapable for using pay pal. Please find a solution to this problem as soon as possible
Aug 13, 2020

Comments

Hi suriya,

U can register ur bank account in ur paypal account.Paypal has sent u 2 small amount to that bank account to confirm ur bank account number, name and all those. Then u have to enter that amount in paypal . This will confirm ur bank account, after that u can send r receive money through paypal account.

shan
i do have the same problem..and i want to know when i will remove my card from pay pal...the deducted $ 1.95 will be refunded or not...and i also have been charged $ 1 extra..do not know why...
please help
I'm not able to add my bank account, I have an account in IOB, Chennai and when i selected the verification of the account in paypal, Rs.1 got deducted THRICE instead of getting credited from my account!
I would really appreciate some help in this case.

PayPal
    PayPal Phone
    1-800-2123852
    PayPal Address
    No 334 Futura IT Park, Block A, Old Mahabalipuram Road, Sholinganallur, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India