Paytm.com — recharge failed and money lost

anshul297 on Mar 18, 2013
I recharged of rupee 150 via paytm.com for my idea number 9479593397. but recharge was failed.The amount was deducted from my sbi bank account.

Ref. No. was - 205789990IGH0176605 transfered to 32622893240 PAYTM MOBILE SOLUTION

plz help me to get my money back to my account.

Complaint comments  9 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

PAYTMCASH IS NOT REACHARGE MY SITE LOGIN SEND TO CASH RS.100 MY PAYTMCASH MY MOBILE NO IS 8801933775
Dear Customer,

We are very sorry to read your issue here. Best way to resolve any concern is to send an email to care@paytm.com. We are available 24 hours on all 7 days of the week to resolve your issues.

Remember at Paytm your trust is foremost. Your money is yours unless you have received your recharge. That’s our promise!

Your money has already been refunded to your Paytm Cash balance. You can use this Paytm Cash to pay for your next recharge on Paytm.com.

Please note: If your recharge fails on paytm.com your money gets refunded directly into your Paytm Cash balance. This way you do not need to wait to receive the refund in your bank account. Paytm Cash is your own money which you can use to make payments on paytm.com without requiring you to enter your bank details on paytm.com all over again.

You always have the option to transfer Paytm Cash to your credit card or bank account, just visit the "Order Status" page and click on Initiate Transfer.

Best Regards,
Paytm Customer Care
care@paytm.com
nibin.live's reply, Jan 17, 2017
My money lost while booking online railway ticket processing time .because of an error online booking not complete, it's fail but payment is cut from my wallet.
ID# 5659665310
i accidentally recharged from paytm on a wrong number! can you please tell me if i could reverse the transaction and get the money back some how ?
I recharged of rupee 110 via paytm.com for my bsnl number 9885888343.
But recharge was failed.The amount was deducted from my sbi bank
account.

Ref. No. was - 567962517IGZ6921188 transfered to 32622893240 ONE97COMMUNICATIONS P
I recharged of rupee 400 via paytm.com for my idea number 9010887000. but recharge was failed.The amount was deducted from my icici bank account.

plz help me to get my money back to my account.
I tired to recharge my aircel pocket internet pack of Rs 997. But recharge fail and the amount has been debited in my account please help me in this its very huge amount i want it back the amount was not also came to wallet...

Hello i was having paytm account from my no but forgot password so sign up again from same no and wen i merge both accounts balance became 0.

In previous account balance was 915 rs.

Plz refund the same.

Vishal zaveri
I am added 5800 rs in my wallet bt when this is showing problem I am click on return to bank option and my payment showing pending from the date 12 now tod 21 bt still my money is not comes into my account what is this please contact me if any query please send my money as soon as possible
My paytm no is 7888813859 please send my money

I have a problem from Paytm because i returned back my cash from paytm to my registered bank account number, but cash deducted from my paytm account and not received my sbi account(32868442967)

I am heavy hearted from paytm.

Name: Syed Shafiq Ahmad
Contact Number: 7860666385

paytm Txn ID : Transferred to Bank Paytm Cash Txn ID (4366297889) on (2016-12-09 10:17:19 AM)

Paytm order ID : 2346318278

Added to Paytm AccountFrom: SBIPaytm Cash Txn ID 43650739012016-12-09 009:30:53 AM
Rs 4, 000
REFUND_PENDING Bank Txn ID: 324135

+91 12 0306 2244 [Support]
    B-121, Sector 5, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India - 201301
    Paytm.com - recharge failed and money lost