[Resolved]  PENSION SCHEME, POLICY NO.[protected] — NON RECEIVING OF CHEQUE

Dear All,
Pls help my father, about below mail.

somesh

Date: Sun, Mar 29, 2009 at 8:08 PM
Subject: Re: POLICY NO.[protected] ON THE LIFE OF LOKESH NARAYAN CHATTOPADHYAY
To: ecz_ipp <[protected]@licindia.com>

Dear IPP Cell, ECZO, Patna,
I have sent my certificate as per below mail to you, on 19-03-09, by BLAZEFLASH COURIERS under CN[protected]. pls see the attachment.

L. N. Chattopadhaya

On 3/18/09, somgts . <[protected]@sify.com> wrote:
Dear IPP Cell, ECZO, Patna'

I provide you shortly.

L. N. Chattopadhaya

On Wed, Mar 18, 2009 at 12:25 AM, ecz_ipp <[protected]@licindia.com> wrote:
With reference to your e-mail regarding the above mentioned policy, we wish to inform that the existence certificate is due since Feb, 2009. Kindly send the said certificate at the earliest so that we may proceed for further action.
With thanks and regards.

IPP Cell, ECZO, Patna
"The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender at LIC OF INDIA or [protected]@licindia.com immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments. The views expressed in this E-mail message / Attachments, are those of the individual sender."

The pension under the instant policy is being served by the IPP Cell of LICI, CRM department, East Central Zonal Office, Patna-800001, since carving out of the East Central Zone from Eastern Zone whose email id is [protected]@licindia.com. We have forwarded your email to East Central Zone for needful action

CRM department, EZO, Kolkata

-----Original Message-----
From: ez_marketing
Sent: Thursday, February 26, 2009 2:08 PM
To: ez_crm
Subject: FW: query about cheque under pension scheme
Importance: High

-----Original Message-----
From: somgts . [mailto:[protected]@sify.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 26, 2009 1:08 PM
To: mm.kolkata-do1; ez_marketing
Subject: Re: query about cheque under pension scheme

Dear madam/sir,
RE:-NON RECEIVING OF CHEQUE UNDER PENSION SCHEME, POLICY NO.[protected]

I have sent my life certificate for my "LIC JIBAN SURAKSHA PLAN" DT.-11/11/2007 C/N[protected] under BLAZEFLASH COURIER SERVICE. BUT TILL I AM NOT RECEIVE MY CHEQUE. I AM ENCLOSING THE SCAN COPY OF "POD" FOR YOUR REF.
PLS SEND YOUR VIEW ON THAT.

thks/rgds

JHARKHAND
ph.[protected]
20/02/2008

Aug 13, 2020

Comments

individual pension servicing — ipp cheque not received

individual pension polices cheque not received .
name - ram ekbal singh
IPP Policy No.[protected]
ref : ECZO/IPP/[protected]
Amount due from june 2009
I have sent two mails regarding of non payement of cheque from aprill 2009 to march 2010. my policy no is jeevan dhara[protected].I have change the address. my new address is
50-112-2
t.p.t colony
eenadu
visakhapatnam-530013

my old address was
mig-490 (vuda)
babametta, vizianagaram-535002

please send the pending cheque to the above mention address at visakhapatnam

50-112-2