[Resolved]  PERSONAL LOAN A/C-PP[protected] — PAYMENT EMI ON PL

I have taken personal loan on 28 May 2008 with EMI @Rs 5312.00pm wef 20 Jun 08. At the time of granting loan I had been issued only Cheque for Rs 98652.00 and no any other sanction letter with full details i.e. EMI due dates and other details was given to me. I was unaware the due date of premia to be paid from my account.The premia is deducted through ECS. When I approached to Axix Bank during Nov 2008 for another PL then I came to know that my premia for earlier loan was not being paid regularly that why I was not granted another loan. When I asked for deduction schedule in details, after seeing details I observed that on 20 Jun 08, 11 Jul 08, 21 Jul 08, 20 Aug 08, 20 Sep 08, 20 Oct 08 Cheque Bouncing charges @ Rs 562.00 has been deducted. I became surprise that without providing the information of due date of EMI to the customer how your Bank has charged such amount as cheque bouncing. Please reconsile this issue and refund this amount of deduction and settle the case. Please treat as SERIOUS ISSUE. After knowing the due date during Nov 08 I have sufficient balance in my ATM account so that no any such type of incident occurred. Hope your positive early response. Sincerely Captain Ishwar Dayal Sah M-[protected].
Aug 13, 2020