Personal Loan — MENTAL HARASSMENT AND CHEATING BY LOAN PROCESSORS

Andrew Rao
Dear Sir/ Madam,
I had applied for personal loan Last Month. I had visited Your office next to La Gajjar chamber and met Ms. Mehta + one lady and Mr. Ghanshyam Patel [protected].
I had initially given SBI Cheques but later before the loan was processed I had given them New Corporation Bank Cheques and had requested them not to effect the SBI Cheques. They agreed to the same and stated that the SBI cheques would be returned and the ECS would be effected as usual in Corp Bank.

To my horror, I found that the SBI Cheques were effected with out even consulting me and the new Corporation Bank Cheques which I had issued were also not returned back.
This is taken a a shock wherein you have charged me Rs. 100/- and the Bank has charged m Rs. 150/-.
This is sheer harrasment and I am instructing SBI not to entertain your ECS. You may investigate at your end and arrange reimbursement of the loss + mental harassment for you donot have any right to do so. Further you are aware that I have paid even petty expenses and HDFC is not doing an obligation but generating revenue out of personal loans.
Rgds!