[Resolved]  PF CHEQUE MISSING — PF CHEQUE MISSING FROM YOUR ICICI, MALV PARISAR, A.B.ROAD, INDORE M.P. BRANCH

Dear Sirs,
This is to inform you that I am worked in M/S Air Sales & Services, 19, M.I.G, Jawahar Nagar, A.B.Road, Dewas M.P 455001. I have Resigned from my services almost 2 years back, I have submitted my all documents to PF Commissioner, Ujjain, M.P.
They have made the cheque and submitted to ICICI BANK INDORE, after my follow-up I understand that your cheque validity is over (6 months) then i have follow-up with PF Office Ujjain, ( Mr. Nair) they have made the another new cheque 1. Cheque No. 906628 dtd 19.11.08 for Rs. 70900/- 2. Cheque No. 847255 dtd 19.11.2008 for Rs. 34, 800/- further we have the follow-up with the speed post Indore, we understand that they have delivered the cheque at ICICI Bank, A.B.ROAD, INDORE BRANCH.

NOW WE DONT KNOW WHERE IS THE CHEQUE GONE, your employees not taking this matter serious and they dont bothred about our cheque.

I have a loss of 1 PLOT from DEWAS due to delay of payment made to MP Housing Board, Dewas.
this will come arround 25 Lacs. that you have to answer to me.
Your immediate action is highly appricated,
Thanking you,