[Resolved]  PF MAHARASHTRA — DELAYING OF PF

THERE IS MORE THAN TWO MONTHS HAVE PASSED AFTER SUBMISSION OF PF FORMS AND DID NOT RECEIVED PF.

Comments

THERE IS MORE THAN ONE YEAR HAVE PASSED AFTER SUBMISSION OF PF FORMS AND DID NOT RECEIVED PF.I WAS WORKED WITH HDFC BANK LTD.(AHMEDABAD).

I resigned my job on 30-4-08 for I-care solutions India Ltd.
PF A/c No.MH/94095/2168

Jangam.Rajesh
EmpCode;16861
Location;Hyderabad
Department;Credit Cards
i resigned my job on[protected] for i-solutions india pvt ltd.
PF A/C NO; MH/94095/5115
I appilied PF, FEB-2008, I don't received reply. please give me reply when i expect the my pf

my mob no; [protected]
my e-mail id; rajesh.[protected]@yahoo.co.in
THERE IS MORE THAN ONE AND HALF YEAR HAVE PASSED AFTER SUBMISSION OF PF WITHDRAWALS FORMS AND DID NOT RECEIVED PF.I WAS WORKED WITH PRAMULYA MANAGEMENT SERVICE PVT.LTD. FRANCHISE OF ICICI (MBL) PERSONAL LOAN (KARELIBAUG, VADODARA)

PF A/C.NO :- /MH/BAN/48486/1075

Name: P.Shettu
Company Name: Adonis Electronics Pvt ltd
EPF no : MH/92001/2713

Cond number +91 [protected]
I have job for India infoline ltd.
PF A/c No.mh/93462/1221

I like to know my EPF status and amount.

thanks
dilip n vankar
himmatnagar
Dear sir

THERE IS MORE THAN ONE AND HALF YEAR HAVE PASSED AFTER SUBMISSION OF PF WITHDRAWALS FORMS AND DID NOT RECEIVED PF.I WAS WORKED T & M CONSULTANCY. FRANCHISE OF KOTAK MAHINDRA PRIME LTD PERSONAL LOAN (CHENNAI, EGMORE)

DOJ---01/06/07 DOE—31/08/08

A, when they have submitted my PF Form[protected]/04/09 but i have submitted my PF Form to the above organisation sep/2008

B, My PF no[protected][protected]-MH/91327/6340

C, Establishement code no[protected]---MH/91327/

thanking you

A.Purushothaman
Emp No-TK3165
Contact no-[protected]
dear cocern
more than one year past. but i am not received my pf.my pf ac no is mh/94095/6776 . plz send me detail
DEAR SIR

MORE THEN 3 MONTHS PAST BUT I AM NOT RECEIVED MY PF AMOUNT MF PF NO.

MH/22235/2328 PLEASE SEND ME DETAILS
dear sir

More then 3 months past but iam not received my pf amount my pfnois MH/22235/2328
my A/c no is MH[protected] verification correctly or not please give me answer
i have not receive epf since last six month my epf no is MH/94095/16839 and MH/18796/114358 (DHAVAL GHADHIYA)if you know any thing about online status please let us know
dear sir,
there is more than two months have passed after submission of pf withdrawals form and did not received pf payment. I was worked T&M SERVICE CONSULTING PVT. LTD. Franchise of LARSEN&TOUBRO LTD. My pf account number is MH/91327/7272.

REGARDS
VIKAS KUMAR
CHANDIGARH.
dear sir, i have not receive epf since last two months my epf no is MH/93095/37. i am working in ENPAL AIRCON PVT LTD. as a site engginer (DHAVAL H MEHTA) i[censored] know any thing about online status let us know. my contact no [protected] & [protected].

REGARDS

DHAVAL H MEHTA
AHEMDABAD
i have not receive epf since last six month my epf no isMH/19602/2473.

Dear sir

I am Chandan Suter, Earlier i was an Employ of SAHAR ENGINEERING, Address :- Gala no -1, Tony compound, Road no- 1, Sahar, Andheri ( E ), Mumbai -400099, Contact no[protected], [protected]. E mail. :- [protected]@yahoo.com
From[protected] to[protected] i was there employ.
Within short notice they stop there service in all India basis, & also they closed there office.Earlier they was the Servicing Agent of JOHNSONDVERSEY INDIA PVT LTD. But the company tilled date they are not Provide any EPF certificate tilled date, So many times we contact to him But no result, My working area was East India, Base on KOLKATA . so that time not possible to go to Mumbai & contact to him.

>> This is not only to me, Happened All techncan in all INDIA, more than 45 Employes.
>> I calculate only my amount ( total Salary Slip ) is RS 17000.00 amount.

My employ Details in below, which Company provide.
Date of Joining :-- 01 Sept 2006
Closed the company :-- 01 Oct 2009
Employ code- SE/02/00029
EPF no :- MH/93324/38
ESIC no 36/11074488

All documents are in my hand which is provide by company, like Salary slip, Id card, Contact Paper.

My grievance is 1> How can we refund my EPF amount?
2> What is the process?