[Resolved]  PF office and Greet Technologies — PF Withdrawal

I resigned from Greet Technologies (http://www.greettech.com/) on April 30th 2007, and started communicating with the company for PF withdrawal at least before July 2008. Still the PF amount has not been credited to my bank account.

If I ask Greet Technologies people they says they have done everything from their side and sent me a receipt of what they have got from PF office. I have attached the same for your reference. They are saying they have done multiple PF withdrawal applications since that July 2008. I feel they are not supportive in withdrawing PF, since they are not properly responding whenever I try to contact them.

Wondering why PF office takes this much time even after 9-10 months. Or is it the responsibility of previous employer to help me in with drawing my PF? Or Is there any time limit with in which thye will give me my money back? Please help.
PF Withdrawal
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

It is not our responsibility to get your withdrawl from the PF office. We can only make the payments on time, file the relevant returns which are accurate and give a discharge certificate which we have given and the intimation of your discharge has also been sent to the PF office which you have attached in your complaint. You are required to raise a complaint against the PF office rather than us about your PF withdrawl.

Complaint categoryCategory: Other