[Resolved]  Pf office Nehru place — Pf not refund in my given account

Res. Sir/Mem

My PF No is DL/934627/05. My PF Documents were submitted to PF Office before 3 months by my employer VSK Technologies Pvt. Ltd New Delhi. But till now I could not get receive money from pf office in my account that is given in the pf withdrawal document.

Ajeet Kumar Awasthi
Mob: [protected]

Comments

Pf Office Nehru place — I could not get receive money from pf office in my account .

Ajeet Kumar Awasthi
Dear sir/madam

i have applied for a PF last 5 months back but still now i did not get my PF amount my PF number is DL/29430/4864 SO PLZ CHECK THE STATUS AND REPLY ME
MY MOBILE NO

5th - 6 th Floor, Skylark Building,
60, Nehru Place,
New Delhi - 110019

Sub: Regarding Problem in PF No. DL / 31773 / 48

This is to bring in your Notice that I Jitendra Singh filled up an PF form (PF No. DL / 31773 / 48) on[protected] at your Nehru Place Branch.
Its almost 3 to 4 Months but still the amount is not transferred to my account I have called thousand times to your Nehru place branch but no one is responding and helping me.

Kindly suggest me what to do so the my PF amount will be transferred to my account.

I really need your support to sort this kind of problems I am facing; Atleast they can revert me back or when I call them to update about the status but no one is listening to me.

So I kindly request you to take some appropriate action regarding to this

Thanks & Regards

Email - [protected]@managementser.com
*********************************************
Dear Sir

Koshy John
My PF No: DL/34125/45 Kindly check how much time will take for get my PF in my A/c

Your kind co.operation with this matter shall be highly appriciated

Koshy John
Sir, pl read the complaint below and help me in getting my money:

December 29, 2008

Noida

Ref : PF No. UP/13420/386
Sub – Refund of FPF
Dear Sir
This is in reference to your letter No. 13420/386 dated 15th July, 1998. Subsequently I have submitted form 10-C on 28th September, 2004, again on 18th January, 2006 (copy attached ) along with a declaration note that I am not working anywhere and refund my FPF amount by transferring the same in my SB Account No. 8495, Vijay Bank, Noida as mentioned in the attached form under intimation to me. But it is surprise to note that till date it is not settled even after completion of more than 10 years.

Again I am sending Form 10C duly attested by Vijay Bank (AS “ELITE APPLIANCES LTD” IS CLOSED). You are requested to transfer the amount of FPF in my SB Account No. [protected], Vijay Bank, A-5, Sector – 19, Noida under intimation to me.

As it is pending since last 10 years, you are requested to take immediate action otherwise I don’t have any option to lodge my case directly to higher authorities.
Kindly acknowledge the receipt of this letter.
AN IMMEDIATE ACTION IN THIS MATTER IS REQUSTED.
SANGEETA GUPTA

Regional P.F. Commissioner-I
5th -6th Floor, Sky Lark Building,
60, Nehru Place,
New Delhi – 110 019.

SUB: TRANSFER OF P.F. ACCUMULATION OF KAMAL GROVER FROM A/C. NO. UP/180/2725 TO DL/18871/75

This is bring to your kind notice that my ex-company M/s. Bajaj Hindustan Ltd. Bajaj Bhawan, B-10, Sector-3, Noida has transferred my P.F. from their P.F. Trust to my present P.F. A/c. No. DL/18871/75 vide letter No. PF/2008/338 dtd. 25.10.2008 with Annexure-“K” along with cheque No. 232261 dtd. 24.10.08 for Rs. 41, 083.00 and send by Regd. Post to RPFC, Plot No. 28, Wazirpur Industrial Area, New Delhi under copy to me and my present employer. Still the above said amount and FPF accumulation are not credited in my present Account.

In view of above I request your good self kindly look into the matter and oblige. Looking forward your favorable response in this regard at your convenient.

Yours faithfully,

Kamal Grover
P.F. A/c. No. DL/18871/75
127, Gyan Khand –IV,
HIG Indirapuram, Gaziabad,
U.P. – 201 010.
Sub: Regarding Problem in PF No. DL/23719/32623

This is to bring in your Notice that I Surajeet Paul submitted the PF form (PF No. DL/23719/32623) on[protected] at your Nehru Place Branch. Its almost 2 Months but still the amount is not transferred to my account I have called thousand times to your Nehru place branch but no one is responding and helping me.

So I kindly request you to take some appropriate action regarding to this.

Thanks and regards

SURAJEET PAUL

+91-[protected]
Respected and honourable
The PF Commissioner

I am in trouble and very worried about suffering people, as employees are not performing their duties honestly.
I went 5 time to the nehru place PF office and found its employees are behaving with people like animal
they dont listen to thme. One says to go to the first counter and he forwards him saying go to the 5th counter, like these nonsense actions they do.
I submitted PF form around 5 month ago but unable to know its status because they don't give any information regarding this and say always to come next time.
Its not the matter only mine a lot of people are suffering from this problem.
I don't know, whom would I complain to? and where would I go.

Mohd Anwar
Respected and honourable

PF Office Nehru Place

Its not the matter only mine a lot of people are suffering from this problem.
I don't know, whom would I complain to? and where would I go.

Mohd Anwar
I had deposited my employee Provident Fund Form for withdrawal my pf amount. i have worked with Andromeda Mkt Pvt Ltd, C-3, SDA AREA, IIT Gate, New Delhi, I have not recieved my pf amount after 2 months please check out the mattar & Transfer my pf amount in my account

My PF Account.No-DL/31026/1633

pf office nerhu place — pf not resive

hi
sir

many time
My P.F.Application form your office submit dated 20/11/2008.and my pf number is dl/32021/1062 . but not PF ammount
transfer in my bank account. can u pls tell me what is prooresh in my pf .sir i need money plssssssssssssss sir help me .u can send answer my emil id is [protected]@yahoo.com...
Reagards : gulshankumar
e-mail id : [protected]@#yahoo.com
cell no : [protected]
very late serive . any man not resive to any call in office . this number [protected]. same on every person he working in office

Request you to give due considration to my mail.because its so very important at this point of time.
I submitted my PF form on 11th Nov 2008 and the number for the same is DL/30415/6344. but i did
not get any status for the same. i have been calling to PF office but every time i get different date(If phone picked by anyone) to get my PF.help me out because as said earlier its so very important for me.

PF details:
Submission date:11 Nov 2008
PF No. DL/30415/6344

request you to look into.

Rahman
Hello Sir/Madam
I submitted my PF form on 11th Jan 2009 and the number for the same is DL-935007 / 00016. but i did
not get any status for the same. i have been calling to PF office but every time i get different date(If phone picked by anyone) to get my PF.help me please.

Thanks a lot.

PF details:
Submission date:11 Jan2009
PF No. DL-935007 / 00016

request you to look into.

Vivek Mohan Singh
Pf not refund in my given account
Res. Sir/Mem

My PF No is DL/34573/4. My PF Documents were submitted to PF Office before 3 months[protected] by my employer DFA Consultants Pvt. Ltd. But till now I could not get receive money from pf office in my account that is given in the pf withdrawal document.

Mamchand Choudhary
DL/34573/4
Mob: [protected]
Subject : P.F not yet recived.

Name : Amrita Diljit Singh Sohal.
PF A/C No : DL/34383/664
Contact No : [protected]

Respected Sir,
Myself Amrita Sohal from Baroda, i have applied for the settlement of my P.F account in December. Then in January i got the letter from the P.F office that they have issued cheques for the settlement of my P.F. They have issued the cheque in favour of my bank saving account in (Bank Of Baroda, Sayajigunj, Opp MSU Collage, Baroda.)
I am went in Bank for enqury sevral time but they just told me that they have not recived any cheque in favour of my account from last two month.
The detail From the bank which the P.F Office have issued me my cheque and the cheque number are as under.
Bank : State Bank Of India, Nehru Place, New Delhi.
Cheque No : 742917, 299193
But Now the problem is that the bank in which i have my saving account i.e Bank of Baroda has not recive the cheque issued by P.F office and its more then three month for this thing, so please do needful and please reissue new cheque for settlement.

With Regards,
Amrita Sohal
well i dont know this works or not please confirm if this actully works.'
i too have some issues
Dear Central Provident Fund Commissioner,

I am Sandeep Kandpal.

I would like to know the follwoing details

Earlier I was working with Advantage Learning systems India Private Limited.

Name: Sandeep Kandpal

Date of Birth: 19th August 1982

Office Name & Address: Advantage Learning Systems India Pvt Ltd III Floor, NSIC-STP Complex NSIC Bhawan, Okhla Industrial Estate Delhi, Delhi, India 110020

My PF Number: DL/24949/12

I have deposited 16 months PF while working on this company i.e., from October 2006 to Jan 11, 2008.

After this, I Moved to another company called Educomp Solution Ltd.

Name: Sandeep Kandpal

Date of Birth: 19th August 1982

Office Address: Educomp Solutions Ltd. 1211, Padma Towers-1, 5, Rajendra Place, New Delhi-110 008

PF Number: DL/18844/4778

Please let me know that my previous PF have been submitted to this current PF account of Educomp Solution or not.

Sandeep Kandpal
Mob:[protected]
I left my last job but my employer not giving my PF due to wrong intancen what is the processar.

Kindly give the full detail.

Sanu Mishra

I deposited my PF Form in the month april 2009 through myself at PF Office, Nehru Place, New Delhi.

But as on date i didn't receive any amount in my account.

So, kindly do the needful at the earliest.

My detail of PF Account no is :-

Name :- Jasbir Singh Bakshi

DL 1190/2325

Company is name is :- M/s Utility Engineering India Ltd
Panchshil Park, New Delhi.

Name of bank which mentioned in Form :- Canara Bank

Again, I am requesting you to kindly do the needful at the earliest.

Jasbir Bakshi