Show menu
FAQ FAQ Categories Categories Sign in Sign in

[Resolved]  PF Organisation of India. — PF Transfer.

Dear Sir, Dt.18.02.2009

I had applied for transfer of my PF from my old PF A/c No.AP/17600/128 to my current PF A/c No. OR/6276/71 in Dec.2004.The amount transferred from VSP PF office ti BBSR PF office on Dt.08.04.2005. But, till date the amount could not be deposited in my current PF account due to the neglegence of PF officers. So, I am requesting to look after the matter and solve my problem at the earliest,
With Regards,
Kishore Kinkar Das.
Jindal Stainless Limited.
Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 14, 2020
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet


Sir, my company name is Spencers retail ltd, location pacific mall- anad vihar gzb
my employee code 10495, joining date- 12may2006, leaving date- 24oct2007
sir its 4months before i submitted Pf form at "kolkata spencers head office" but there is no responce.
Form is with Mr. Arun Kanti - Head of HR from Kolkata staff.
I will be highly obliged to get a responce as soon as possible.

Post your Comment

    I want to submit Complaint Positive Review Neutral Comment

    Contact Information


    Complaint categoryCategory: Other
    Add Company Information