[Resolved]  P.F.amount due — P.F amount settlement

I, K.V.R.K. Sharma had previously worked as “PHOTOGRAMMETRY TECHNOLOGIST” in “GENESYS INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION LTD”, BANGALORE for the period of 02.12.2002 to 13.10.2005, and my P.F. A/c. No. is MH/44139/610.

In the reference cited 1 you have sent two Cheques bearing No. 832425 Dt. 15.12.2005 for Rs. 32,511-00 and another cheque No. 911178 Dt. 15.12.2005 for Rs.19,453-00 to The Manager, H.D.F.C Bank, Airport Road, Golden Towers, Bangalore, so as to enable to adjust the amounts to my S.B A/c. No.[protected].

At the time of submission of P.F withdrawal forms I have given the H.D.F.C, S.B. A/c., Bangalore. Subsequently I have closed my H.D.F.C Account while I moved to Hyderabad. This was happened prior to the sending of two P.F Cheques.

I have sent a letter on 03-02.2006 stating that I have closed my S.B. Account[protected] at H.D.F.C Bank, Bangalore. And in your Letter No. MH.PF.44139/610.47/167 Dt. 28.06.2006 I was asked to send the required information through the M/s. Genesys International Corporation Ltd, Bangalore for taking further action.

Accordingly I have sent the required particulars to the H.R. Manager- Genesys International, Bangalore forward transmission to your office along with his remarks. Again on 03.09.2007 I have set the particulars in the prescribed format along with a cancelled cheque and a copy of the reference cited. So far I have not received any kind of information from you, Since it is more than 4 years have passed. Had I been invested the amount in the Bank I would have get some interest. The abnormal delay in this regard is much surprising.
Hence i request to please look in to the matter and inform how to proceed towards get my p.f amount back.