[Resolved]  Philips Home Theater HTS3152 — NOT WORKING PROPERLY

I have purchased a PHILIPS HOME THEATER system Model No.HTS31552 Ser No.MF1A[protected] Purchased on 12/7/08 from PHILIPS ARENA JAYNAGAR 5th BLOCK BANGALORE. Invoice No. D1736. There was a disturbing sound in the background there was 3 visits from the service people (No. [protected]) but neither they were able to detect and rectify the problem. Finally the agreed there is some problem with the device but they are not Aquainted with that so they have started postponing the matter. Please help me in this regard. Thank you.

Comments

I have purchased a PHILIPS HOME THEATER system Model No.HTS31552 Purchased on 16/02/08 from Chennai . Now problem is power board is failur
I sent on philips service center. they said, service charge + metrial Charge = around 3500.
so I am decided to buying new Tech only(that is mean With out speaker). i tried and sent a mail to customer care also. but i cann't able get a new tech only.
Please help me in this regard.
Thank you.

Please contact [protected].
I also have same problem with my philips same player as urs. I also get disturb sound when I listen to music say after 20 minutes. Is your philips player now working or still the problem is there.
Can you take little time and reply if you had solved the problem or not. I also want to know what is the problem in my same player.
[protected]@rediffmail.com
NOT WORKING PROPERLY
I have purchased a PHILIPS HOME THEATER system Model No.3510.Purchased on 29/12/10 from No.3, Regent Insignia, No.414, Opp To Sukh Sagar, 100 Feet Road, 4TH Block, Inner Ring Road, Koramangala, Bangalore - 560095. There was a disturbing sound and CD in and Out . not working there is some problem with the device but they are not Aquainted with that so they have started postponing the matter. Please help me in this regard. Thank you.
my ph no [protected]

Philips India — chaithra mg

moulder case circuit breaker repair

Induction not working

Hey Team, We purchased a induction in the month of Jan'2014 but from last evening their is some problem in its not getting on. Require ur support for same. Mrs Renu Gautam Dehradun [protected]

Water Purifier Candles

I am from Hyderabad, Using Philips UV Water Purifier and i have to replace Candles for every 3 months .

There is no availability of candles at any Philips Service Centre .

I am enquire for candles every day.And they say wait for a week.

Philips India
    Philips India Phone
    +91 22 6691 2000 [Mumbai]
    +91 80 4189 0000 [Bengaluru]
    +91 44 6650 1000 [Chennai]
    Philips India Address
    9th Floor, DLF 9-B, DLF Cyber City, Sector 25, DLF Phase – 3, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002