[Resolved]  Phone No. Of ICICIBranch Located In Bommanahalli — Phone No. of ICICI bank

Please provide me the phone no. of ICICI branch located in Bommanahalli

Comments

please send to bommanahallli branch phone no.
I am ashok from chennai, due to discuss with the Due balance, Please issue the Responsible person Contact Number.

FYI,

I tried to collect the contact number from Custamer Care but i am not.

Ashok SR
+[protected]
This is Ganapati M K.

from B.lore

I am did not received any last 6 month icici bank statement.
i m. icici bank custmer from bommanahalli branch bangalore-68.

pls. confurme by mail mentioned above.

Ganapati M K
Sir

I am nagaraj From White field i have get Two wheeler Lone from ICICI bank I have all EMI as cleared. pending Only 1month as pending but Pay that amount: rs.2500 in that i pay. But Icici bank person cash collector (runner)received only 1708 rs but he asked that much only and balance he did'nt ask but bill showing your amount is pending pending and. I want of Original RC book For my vehicle and also us get me urgently details for us and do the needfull
I am Lakshmi kanth, i have paid by credit card due of Rs.15000 which is not reflecting in my credit card account. i had recieved the call from 66929719 manager sharma who is a now not lifiting the phone.
ICICI Bommanahalli Branch phone number is [protected]
Contact Person Name is Murali C
ask ur workers to nt come and fight in the roads and tell them to show their id cards so that we can belive that they r u workers plz to do this right now and ask them to give respect and talk to ur custumber kindly do this help

ICICI — Contact number of ICICI Bommanahalli Branch

Customer contact Number of ICICI Bommanahalli Branch is [protected]
Contact Person is Mr Irefan Ramagiri
I am Ani a regular customer of ICICI ban from 2004 onwards and currently holds Salary Account & a running personal Loan number lpbng[protected]. I have taken this loan in October 2008 and there were no dues till 2011 Sep. Since I was abroad for couple of months for an official trip and was not able to make the payment for 1 month. Once of the collection team member is harassing me day & night claiming himself as agent from Bangalore Bommanahalli Branch named SYAM mobile[protected] using foul language in kannada and harassing my family. I am working as an Asst manager for IBM and currently have 2000 + Salary account in ICICI bank. This type behaviour from your staff is really disappointing and discourage the customers to deal with ICICI where I am ready to preclose this account and giving instruction to my social contacts not to deal with ICICI further if this repeats. Request you to take Action against this person since he is harassing to much at midnight and threatening me daily.If this continues for a day more I will lodge a complaint against the person & go to Media and expose him which will affect the creditbility of your bank. Take it as a request and send someone who behave properly so that I am draw a cheque and clear Immedietly.
hai pls say any body work there name as rajkumar in bangalure bomnahalli.

if you know reply me

[protected]@gmail.com
any body name as
mr. rajkumar
bommnahalli
icici branceh

pls reply me..

[protected]@gmail.com
I See all icici bank staffs who belongs to Bomanahalli branch are Fraudents. I have experienced as they misuses our payments which paid by us by providing unofficial bills.

Note: Please make sure you ask their identity before u gohead n make payment 1st. or Dont make any payments to them untill n unless you get settlement letter / NOC from them.

They have cheated me Rs.45, 000/-.

Balaji
I am Syed Saleem i have open my Saving Account on[protected] Still now i dint received my Welcome Kit this is 2nd time i had open my Account Till now i dint got any call from your are hand, So please Block my Account from your Branch again i will never open my account in ICICI Bank.

Syed
I have been harassed by Bommanahalli branch, I belief some agent people .They always introduce themselves as employee of Bommanahalli branch.

Do not pay them. Go to bank and pay directly, If any issue write to bank manager. Do not entertain them .
I clearly told I am going to file case to David, a agent.

Now they stop coming to my place and doing non sense .

Complaint categoryCategory: Other