[Resolved]  Pigeon Pressure Cooker — pressure cooker blast

We have a preesure cooker of pigeon at home and we have been using for the last one year. It is very unortunate that today the pressure cooker got blasted with all its parts, cover and half cooked content hitting to the ceiling and damaging majorly even to gas stove. We are so lucky that nothing happened to any one in the family but the trauma we experienced with the incident is certainly the first of its kind for every one at home. we dont understand as to how this has haapened even though every safety measures were followed. I am unable to reach any one from the company at this time arond 06:30 am and would request the concerned to contact me immediately on my cell number [protected].

Comments

pigeon pressure cooker — gas leak from sides

i had purchased pigon pressure cooker 0ne month back.steam is oozing out from sides even though gas cut was replaced with proper one.please advise.
contact:[protected]
some times its happen with manufacturing defect try to change the cooker at the purchased shop if it has warranty or guarantee or other wise put an petition on the consumer forum against the shop
Yesterday we also face the same incident at my house. its two year old pressure cooker it got blast. by God grace nothing happened to family members. my wife was standing beside to that while blasting.

Karnataka