[Resolved]  Planet Appliances Ltd. — Promised to send an executive for demo, but none appeared

Associated Appliances Ltd. : CLU Plot No-1, Sector-54A, Faridabad - 121004

We ordered a Conventional Oven from Planet Home Appliances at the trade fair on 26/11/2008. We were promised that a some person will visit your place to show the demo of the product but none turned up.
We tied calling the company for the same and they always said that someone will visit your place in 3-4 days but all went in vein as none turned up.

Due to this the product is lying in my house as brand new only packaging opened and I am completely unable to use the product.

I just want that company should take back this conventional oven and provide me with the normal microwave oven. I am ready to pay any extra price for that if there is any.

Comments

We have purchased one four burner gas stove (top quality ) of Plannet thru their local dealer at Panchkula on 15.03.09 with one year guarantee but inspite of repeated complaints to the dealer, no agent from their dealer or company!s service centre comming to us for repair/replacedment of the gas stove. Will you please take pain to get our problem solved by deputing your company executive to us for resolving our problem.
Our residential address is:
SUNIL SINGHAL
201. GROUP HOUSING SOCIETY-36
SECTOR-20, PANCHKULA 134116 (HARYANA)
[protected], [protected]

Associated Appliances Ltd. — False promises and a unusable product

We ordered a Conventional Oven from Planet Home Appliances at the trade fair on 26/11/2008. We were promised that someone will visit your place to give a demo on working and usage of the product but none turned up.

We tried calling the company for the same and they always said that someone will visit your place in 3-4 days but all went in vein as none turned up.

I just want that company should take back this conventional oven and provide me with the normal microwave. I am ready to pay any extra price for that if there is any.

Company details : Associated Appliances Ltd. : CLU Plot No-1, Sector-54A, Faridabad - 121004

I had purchased a planet chimney from one of their dealers in Calcutta and its been giving us trouble from the very first day. the dealers refuse to provide us service and the manuafaturers have just given us a defective product. i'm suing them in the district forum this monday (24th jan)

Complaint categoryCategory: Other