[Resolved]  Plat5-Consultancy-Pvt.[Ltd] — Consumer-kept-in-darkness-about-so-much-conditions-by-the-concerned-agency-and-forcing-their-wil-after-getting-money-from-customers

detailed-conditions-are-not-intimated-before-getting-payment-from-costomers

Comments

I kind of agree with this... Plat5 is a company which is involved in cheating customers
hi, but have been a regular buyer from them and they have seemingly done a decently good job. atleast they are trying to innovate.

but yes taking a decision over a phone call is tough!
i went to ur office c-25 vasant vihar new delhi bt found no such office to register my complaints regarding ur 'world is your offer' so i want my payment reversed given trought my city bank card no [protected] dated on 28 january 2009, membership no 87776 at earliest.
i went to ur office c-25 vasant vihar new delhi bt found no such office to register my complaints regarding ur 'world is your offer' so i want my payment reversed given through my city bank card no [protected] dated on 28 january 2009, my membership no 847776 at earliest. my contact no [protected].
I have known PLAT 5 since it came into existence. I have been using its innovative services (products) for almost a year now & I am amazed how they manage to provide all the services over the phone. It’s commendable. I hope they will continue the good work in the future. Looking forward to some more exclusive products very soon..
Cheers!!
I took the flight offer from Plat5 & paid just the taxes. I dont think there is any kind of fraud in this program.
I too take the offer from them.. They very nice. I am happy to to be a part of this wonderful offer. It give me a lot of offers for going to holiday & also i savd money.
I dealing with the company when they offer me program through bank. I am satisfy with the program offer to me.
I have received Vouchers from SBI card (Privelege Customer Programme). As mentioend on voucher before mailing it i want to discuss things with Plat5 Consultancy. Trying to call them since yesterday on land line as well as mobile provided on voucher. No body is picking the phone. Is this this the service expected. Atleast mobile should available. How can one rely on organisation who are not available to slove its issues ?
I am led to believe that “HSBC Premium Circle” is a scam created by HSBC Bank Credit Card Unit in collusion with Plat5 Consultancy. I have informed all my friends holding credit cards to be aware of such scam mongers. It is the case of Plat5 that they will promise you thick and thin and at the end, keep you high and dry!
I understand this is a ploy of the HSBC Bank to fraud us by colluding with a private company. Their service is so pathetic. First of all, they function like a company which was set up before computer, internet and telephone was invented. When we can do so many online transactions these days, we can buy online tickets and make online payments by credit cards by telephone or through internet, they insist on their voucher back and then only, they think of processing. Amazingly stupid, is not it? When they can debit your credit card account after a phone call when they want, but they cannot process your request through telephone or online. When we call up their customer care or whatever they call, the number given by them over the vouchers/papers, many times, they do not even pick up the phone though the phone seems like dying because of continuously ringing. In case they pick up, some lady answers you with a rude north Indian monotonous accent and rather than listening to you, she starts offering her standard answers, “No Sir. We are sorry. We cannot do that.” They do not have any sense of India being a diverse country as more often they start talking in Hindi and doing “haa ji, haa ji” when they verify your mobile Number. Most of the time, when they answer in negative, then, you may insist on filing a complaint internally, but they will not even tell what is the process as it seems once the telephone picking agent says no, that is final, binding and authoritative pronouncements. It has been happened many times that one lady picks up the phone and puts on hold for some time, another lady picks up suddenly and asks you, ‘Yes Sir! Please tell your problem’.
To summarize their whole services in short, it is nothing but the most pathetic.

The paltinum5 Premium offer of HSBC Bank Credit card offer is a fraudulent offer. They make so many tall promises when they call you up but when you get to know details, it will be too late as the options are very limited. In fact, regarding hotels and resorts, they say that it is 4 star and 5 star but they are not. For example, recently, I stayed in a Resort called Logoa Azul in Goa on self expense which is one of the resorts selected under this programme of Premium offer. This resort is NOT a 4 star one. Rather, this is not a resort which deserves any star. Similarly, there are many conditions and terms and very stupid policies they have which makes the offer useless most of the time. Like, there are restrictions on utilization offer like some months depending on places are excluded during which you can not utilize your voucher. Another funniest thing for example is you can fly Kolkatta to Hyderabad and from Hyderabad to Kolkatta, but You can not fly Hyderabad to Kolkatta and Kolkatta to Hyderabad on which point I am still fighting with them.

The whole scheme looks like a scam orchestrated by HSBC Bank in connivance with some private company. I am soon lodging a complaint on this with HSBC Bank or its banking ombudsman and if no satisfactory reply is received, I am thinking to complain it to RBI. I am not sure and do not know if there will be anything positive, but I think we must try not to let this scam happen.
Dear All,
Today, I received an email from Heritage Group/Plat5 Consultancy in relation to my Ticket Bookings. I had already paid Rs. 6055 on 30th January, 2010 by debit of my credit card amount. At that time, I was promised to give a watch worth INR 4000/-, a two nights three days stay in some resorts which I choose from the list and to and fro air ticket to certain destination. At that time, I was not told any extra payments required to be done. However, when I got a reply for ticket booking Hyderabad-Delhi and Delhi-Hyderabad, I was told to email an authorization to Heritage Holidays to bill Rs 5, 640/- ( Rs 5, 640/- towards Airport Tax/Surcharges ) on my HSBC credit card.
I not only got a shock but almost fainted by looking at such a massive fraud.
I have replied them saying that I will not authorize them to debit my credit card account and not to proceed with the ticket booking. I am also contemplating to initiate legal actions against HSBC Bank, and Heritage Group.
I agree with the Complainant. The service is pathetic. The paltinum5 Premium offer of HSBC Bank Credit card offer is a fraudulent offer. They make so many tall promises when they call you up but when you get to know details, it will be too late as the options are very limited. In fact, regarding hotels and resorts, they say that it is 4 stars and 5 star but they are not. For example, recently, I stayed in a Resort called Logoa Azul in Goa on self expense which is one of the resorts selected under this programme of Premium offer. This resort is NOT a 4 star one. Rather, this is not a resort which deserves any star. Similarly, there are many conditions and terms and very stupid policies they have which makes the offer useless most of the time. Like, there are restrictions on utilization offer like some months depending on places are excluded during which you cannot utilize your voucher. Another funniest thing for example is you can fly Kolkata to Hyderabad and from Hyderabad to Kolkata, but you cannot fly Hyderabad to Kolkata and Kolkata to Hyderabad on which point I am still fighting with them.
Another irritating aspect is their call center heritage. Most of the time, they do not receive the calls despite phone ringing, and ask in typical Hindi accent and in a very monotonous sound and frequently say 'Haan ji' in Hindi without anything caring about whether the person calling knows Hindi. While customer will be talking in English, they start immediately talking in Hindi, sometimes leaving the customers wondering what she is saying.
Another absolutely disgusting thing about them is that it looks they are shortage of men power or have been crowded with cheap labour in the markets who do not have enough energy to respond calls. Even when phones are ringing, no one picks up the phone and bothers to respond. It happens 9 out of 10 times and this will make a really frustrating experience to you.
We must protest against this corporate scam.
Rajib, Hyderabad
I am forced to rethink about my decision of choosing & appreciating the benefits of services rendered by PLAT5 & its team... I can see endless people complaining about the services which were not delivered, goods not received & above all saying that its fraud & banks too are a part of this scam!!!

I am wondering as to how it can happen with so many people at same time & huge organizations are keeping mum on all this..

No hard feelings for anyone here & neither do I intend to hurt anybody's intentions. I am concerned too about the injustice if it has truly happened with the people above..

I have personally availed the said offer & apart from the delay in bookings by heritage i didn't get a single chance to complain or regret about the offer...

After reading the above i am sort of suspicious that there are some people who are trying to spoil the reputation of these financial institutions. Again I would repeat its not for those genuine people who mistakenly have suffered & borne these issues...

Would say that having faith that services provided would be good, does help to get better services. If we believe that we will not benefit from it, the chances are we certainly wouldn't!!!
TO AVIAL FLIIGHT AND HOTLE BOOKING MANY TIME CALL OVER NUMBER PROVIDED THEM NOT ONE PICKUP THE PHONE OR PHONE REMAIN SWITHCED OFF.
I AM TRYING SINCE LAST ONE WEEK. AFTER CONTACTING SBI CARD THEY
PRVOIDE ANOTHER NUMBER BUT SAME THING HAPPEN EXECUTIVE OF SBI CARD SAYS THEY CAN NOT HELP EXECPT TO PROVIDE TELEPHONE NO.

RP MEHRA
MOBILE # [protected]
I was offered the same deal by HSBC today and thanks to you guy who took time to post their experiences here, I will turn down the offer. You are saving many ppl by spreading awareness. I hope that u receive some justice as a bank of HSBC stature should have a tab on the 3rd parties they collaborate with.

I such instance which I faced earlier and therefore checked net before buying any other fraudulent scheme :
I was approached by HSBC bank about a polo watch free just by regular expenditure of Rs 15000 on the card. I confirmed with their call center who told that that there are pre-requisites. I had to spend Rs 28000 in those two months. Later, bank told me that a customer should have had one financial transaction before the offer was made and excused out of delivering the watch. They always had my credit card history, if that was a pre-requisite then why the hell that offer was ever made to me ? . They go to any extend and in fact have a pre-designed strategy to excuse out of most obligations . A customer is very lucky if he fits on to all the hidden terms these banks have .

Anyways, my experience says that don't fall into most of the programs offered by the banks. These are hooks to fish you out of your money ponds :)
Do not fall into their prey...
whther it is SBI, HSBC, CITIBANK or any other bank... Please Please do not fall into their prey.. It is the most useless offer ever...
I repeat... MOST USELESS OFFER EVER...
Even if I am able to save one person from their fraud.. I will consider I have got my money back from them...
they send stupid watch..
one holiday voucher which requires filling of 9 different options to go...
and air travel which u have to plan three months in advance...
I truly repent that I took that offer and after paying more than 6k.. i got 500 points and a normal stay, plus watch... which totally costs (with nice hotel stay of your choice and your time preference) less than half of the amount...
Eagerly waiting for smbdy to say that he didn't go for it after reading this.. will give some "shanti" to me...
A dejected customer
I agree with ur complaints
Hi CAn anybody give me the phone number Plat5 consultancy pvt. Today they called up promising so many benifts without any charges and i see that mr credit card is debited by 4964 They told that it is free of cost for a year. Please give me the number so that i can reach out to them. I do not want this card at all.
I agree with all above complaints mentioned against PLAT5 Consultancy. They are neither reachable nor can be contacted. Unfortunately I accepted their offer thru SBI Card and on the next day itself i got some doubt. Now i am tring to resolve the issue with SBI.
While explaining the offer, the representative repeatedly said "THIS IS NOT A MARKETING CALL" also never mentioned about PLAT5 Consultancy. So you always think that 'he is an SBI representative'. I think as customer and to maintain the good relationship with them, card providers (such as SBI/HSBC/CITIBANK) should read all such complaints and take some actions against such companies.

Uvp
Hey I also became the prey of this cyber and banking fraudulent. Actually they told me that this offer is given on behalf of HDFC bank, earlier i received such discount offer from HDFC Bank so believed them. When they connected me to HDFC IVR i asked them for what then they told me that it is for trasacting the benefit to my account features. They told me that it is free of cost but after the call done, i got a sms of transaction of Rs 4964. I tried calling their number but nobody responding. This company is another SPEAKASIA in making, let them get arrested, can anybody tell me who can give me company in filing FIR against them, if agree then let unit and file a joint complaint against them.

Send me your details so that we can file the FIR

Complaint categoryCategory: Credit Cards