[Resolved]  Plat5-Consultancy-Pvt.[Ltd] — Consumer-kept-in-darkness-about-so-much-conditions-by-the-concerned-agency-and-forcing-their-wil-after-getting-money-from-customers

detailed-conditions-are-not-intimated-before-getting-payment-from-costomers

Comments

Infact now Yatra has tied up with these guys.. checkout elite.yatra.com. They show worth of 27K ...but in actual you need to use these vouchers one at a time...
They are a fraud.
They didnt tell me about the cost of Rs.4964/- and then they made the transaction.
I am in so much ANGER.

Because of this I had to block my HDFC credit card and get a new one.
They are a fraud.

13th of August 2011 someone called me from Plat5 Consultancy and did a transaction of Rs. 4964/- from my credit card.
They had told me that I will get a credit card from Heritage India and some other gifts free of cost.

Firstly they told me that there won't be any charge and afterwards they cut the money.
If its done by your people kindly reverse the transaction.

I am in so much ANGER.
I am another one in the wild goose chase!!! I was conned by herritage over the phone with lofty promises!!! just as the above cases and i realised i was debited with 5000/- Rs cash from this unknowh company Plat 5 consultancy when I tried to get their no over the phone Just dial said they were not registered with them. I am eagerly trying to track them down and yet to get their no. totally duped
when i got a call from Plat5 Consultancy, they told me that I will get a credit card from Heritage India and some other gifts vouchers and they won't be any charge anything and afterward amount of rs.Rs. 4964/ has been deducted with my HDFC credit card account. I want my money back and i am not interested in any of services whatever they are offering..
There numbers are :

I made the complaint. You also do that.

You can also register a complaint at your credit card department. Call the customer care number.
I fully agree with above complaints against plat5 consultancy. They are neither reachable nor can be contacted. Unfortunately I accepted their offer thru SBI Card and on the next day itself i got some doubt. Now i am tring to resolve the issue with SBI, however so far they have not given any solution.
With SBI card's name this fraudulent affair is unacceptable. They must refund the amount taken.
VHK
I too fully agree with all above complaints they are neither reachable nor can be contacted i got phone call from no[protected] they said they are offering a heritage card for that i will not be charged anything and after the call 4964 is transacted through my citi bank card but i donot how they are getting all details about customer need to raise FIR collectively againt this company Bala
I also received a call from PLAT5 consultancy regarding some YATRA flight vouchers and other benefits from number [protected] on 25th Aug. I already paid 6067/- from my account and yet not received any mail or any type of communication. I was told that i will be sent e-vouchers for yatra which i didnt receive till date. They gave me [protected] to call at if i have any issues, but it always goes to their mailbox and all their associates are always busy... seems they are too busy in fooling other people aorund...
Their website also looks fraudulent where I was not able to post a grievance query.
This should be dealt with serious punishment as the company is not keeping up to the promise made and making false commitments.
Hi All,
I agree all with all your views this PLAT-5 company is cheaters paradise.
On 27-Aug I received a call from number [protected], they told me they are from PLAT-5 company and they are offering a free discount card on a promotional basis.For this I do not have to pay a single paise.I beleived them the moment I punched in my credit card and cvs number, then to my shock I received a SMS that my credit card has been charged 4964, immediately I blocked my card and initiated a dispute with the bank.
I am planning to initiate fraud charges against this company.Any of you interested to jojn me can get in touch with me on my mobile +91-[protected].
We should not keep quite and murmur against being cheated, lets raise our voice against this corrupt unethical process.
Lets raise our voice against corruption.

Jaydeep Mitra
same happened to me few minutes back :( :( please do something against them...
no point in complain against one phone number, as they call through different numbers to different customers.
Hi All,
I agree all with all your views this PLAT-5 company is cheat company.
On Sept 6 and Sept 7 2011 I received a call from number [protected], they told me they are from PLAT-5 company and they are offering a free discount card on a promotional basis.For this I do not have to pay a single paise. They told me to generate OTP from my CITI Bank credit card . I purposefully told them back, i sent sms but didnot received OTP.

They kept on calling next day to check if i recieved OTP.. I was knowing, OTP is very secret number which authorizes for the transation to happen. Banks will always say, you should have revealed these secret information to third party.
After getting tired, they told they will connect you to CitiBank customer Care, where you need to type your card number details so that they will update your number and you can generate OTP correctly. I got to know, this is fishy..So i started enquiring..

When asked about their money-saver card company name and website name, they told PLAT5 .I researched on google. I got confirmed, they are indeed cheat where Search results revealed that they cheat

But I instantly cut-off the call and never receive the call from them ..

Beware...
Two salespersons from Plat5 cheated me. They told me that i have been selected as a valuable customer for the card and they want details of my card for verification using my IVR one time password. it is free of cost but after the call was over, i got a sms of transaction of Rs 4964 from my bank.The number from they called is only onw way number. I agree that this company is another SPEAKASIA in making, Now I invite all the victims to join and collect money and jointly write to the central agencies to expose the director who has enough capacity and contacts to make TV channels to market for him as a new item and interview program. The company's name is Plat5 and Himanshu MIshra can see on google where a utube clip is there where NDTV journalist is marketing for them.
Hi all, I also one of the victim of Plat5 fraud scam. I have already paid 6067 through my SBI card and expecting the tool kit since last 1 and 1/2 months. I was trying to call them but nobody is picking up the phone. I think there are lots of ither victims like me from Plat5. Let us form a group and take some serious action against plat5. my contact number [protected].

Sisir

Plat 5 Consultancy Pvt Ltd — Fake Credit Card Offers & Benefits

This is Giridhar G from Bangalore & this is to bring to your notice that Plat 5 Consultancy Pvt Ltd is cheating Customers across India by hacking their personal Bank Information which is illegal & to be punished for this act. Yesterday I received a call from these people & the executive whom I spoke to gave my entire card information for which I said I was not interested in such kind of offers. But later again a call landed from their verification team for which I responded them rudely & rejected the offer. But to my surprise I was debited with Rs 4,964.00 on my HDFC Credit Card without my consent & confirmation. Now I am running behind these people to get my money back. Pl don't fall prey with such kind of offers & when they try to inform you about your personal information pl hang the phone. Now I have registered a complaint with Bangalore Police against this Cheap Company. Hope something will turn up & these kind of People get paid for their wicked deeds.

Giridhar.G
I had a problem about the holiday vouchers issued by SBI Credit Card. I wanted to speak to a senior person about my problem.I got the number from Internet.However, the operator presented an impregnable shield as though to protect the senior Manager with whom I wanted to speak desperately.I sent them a mail too.But no reply so far.

(The helpline 65908010 printed on the voucher is switched off as per the recorded message).The mobile numbers kept ringing.

I wan to take this up with SBI.When they wanted payment, they kept calling me repeatedly.Now the call centre couldn't care less !

Can someone just guide me ?

N.Sharma

IVR PLAT5 / Heritage Holidays Pvt Ltd — Fraud

Hi! I am Harkesh Kr Luthra. My mobile no. [protected].From Ghaziabad I am also a victim of the same fraud by IVRplat5.
On 29.09.2011,today i recived call from phone no[protected] to our mobile no [protected] and rep. Mr Himanshu Desai talk with me and said i am from heritage holidays Pvt Ltd and you are listed with our company to issue the free gift & vouchers without any cost,so that your verification is must from icici bank for elgebilty,Than he contact the icici online and feed all data by me on line and said your gift voucher send to you within 2-3 weeks, after the few minute, we are recived massage from icici bank at 1.30 pm the amout of Rs 4964 is debit to your a/c in the favour of IVRPLAT5 Consultant,than i was realy shocked that very reputated company behave like this & miss guide to the public/coustmers

Than i contact heritage Holidays Pvt Ltd, delhi Office branch at Phone no[protected],41639411, Madam jyoti pick my call and said that yes IVRPLAT5 is our sistern consorn and i am forword your complaint to IVRPLAT5, they will call you in 24 hours,but till date no body call me against this complaint,i am also forword the complaint at [protected]@heritageholidays.com

If any action has to be taken against IVRplat5, I will also join with other victims.

Thanks & regards.

H.K.Luthra

I have also been cheated by PLAT5PRIVILEGEHOLIDAYS. I received a call on 29th Aug 2011 from Plat5. They told that you are a good customer of ICICI credit card and they offered me a credit card free of cost and free gifts.told that I can get 30-40 % discount on purchases. Then asked my ICICI card No. for generating IOTP. They connected me to IVRS and immediately Rs. 4964/- deducted from my ICICI card. They told that your card along with gifts will be received within 21 days. I did not received any thing so far after passing one month period.

I think there is need to book them. Let them get arrested. PLs come forward.

Complaint categoryCategory: Credit Cards