PLATINMU HOLIDAYS — scam/fraud

sanij gurung
resp sir/madam,
i currently live in united kingdom england.i received a call form platinum holidays claiming they were from united kingdom st jonhs street.they offererd me to gibve me 4 vouchers for 99£.and i agreed after goin through intense conversation.i agreed and platinum holidays took my 99£.after 4 months when i tried to call the company they were not picking up the phone and i found out that the address thye provided me was fake.later i found out that platinum holidays was based somewhere around in india.
surprisingly they used bt landline which is the major phone supplier.
i can give you their details.
their phone no is[protected].
their website is www,platinum-holidays.net
and the name of the sales team was sonam lama a Nepalese guy.he used to call himself danny.
can u please investigate this matters i request you.so that this company is clamped down.

Comments

normal
hi there, same thing happend to me . the offered me 12 vouchers, , valid til 2014 .. and no booking fee, ,
the name of the seller was andy, , , they have taking money from india, , they said is a call centre mm ..i purchased the vouchers 2008 i cantacted them 2009, , and 2010 was all fine they have spoken to me like any other good office, , and now as i would like to book nothing works, , no website working, , no fone number working, , , they said they are in st johns wood...i dont know what to do, , what abt calling the police or sending ths claim to a higher authority... im confused mmi think they simply cheated us, , i have the mobile fone num of one of them in india ...

PLATINMU HOLIDAYS - scam/fraud