[Resolved]  PNB — non-acceptance of request for issuance of Cheque Book, ATM form & internet Banking form

Dear Sir

We (me & my colleagues) recently opened accounts (salaried) in Punjab National Bank, Jubilee Chowk Branch, Rajkot. However, after A/c was opened (18 Mar 09) the bank staff told us to collect the pass book on next working day (i.e. 19 Mar 09). As the bank was nearly 6 Km. away from our office we have dowloaded the application forms available on PNB's web site (to save time) for registration of ATM card & Internet banking and also prepared an application for issuance of cheque book. However, when we reached at bank the staff told us that the form what we filled is not applicable & gave us new forms which were filled and submitted to the respective officer. But they have not accepted our duly filled up form for internet banking as well as application for issuance of cheque book on the plea that they will accept internet banking form on arrival of ATM card. We have also contacted the Customer Care of PNB but instead of helping us the cutomer care executive suggested that what ever the bank officials say is correct. It means the forms available over the PNB's web site are waste and thus wasting the time & efforts of the customer.

I request that bank should let us know the clear procedures & the staff should act professionally. As when you enter into the bank you don't know for what service where to go.

Looking forawrd to hear the solution & help.

Kind Regards

Rahul Saraswat
A/c No.[protected]

Comments

10 and 20 Rupees not aceepect your branch on sankar road mr. Rajinder Sharma ji post Casair but not acepect 10 rupeeas bandals 20 Rupees bandals not acepet any resion please answer me
sabse gatiya suvisha pnb ki he. mera account pnb me he das bar mene appl. likhi par aaj tak muje cheque book nhi di gayi

Punjab National Bank [PNB]