[Resolved]  Podar Educational Trust — Mismanagment at School

I am seeking advice to make complaint against PODAR International School Pimpri for its poor administration. As school has been started from 11th June and till now transportation systems of school is really big trouble.
While taking admissions school authorities told us that they have one of the best transportation facility for Kids coming to school. To my surprise school has sub contracted the transportation system to a private contractor; who tries to carry 55 kids in 30 seater bus. So most of small kids carrying 5-6 kg of heavy bag are standing on entire way to school. Adding more problem sometimes Driver skips the particular stop or leave the kid behind at stop unattended; adding risk of missing of kid or taken away by any unwanted person.(it happened 3-4 times that my kid was not taken to school and kid was just sitting at stop for 2 hrs, finally a shopkeeper seen the kid taken my number from kid and called on my cellphone i drove down from office to drop the kid to school)
Despite making several complaints to school authorities no action has been taken yet. Every time they just call transport contractor and plays drama to warn him. But nothing solves. Finally after a hot argument with parents Administrative officer of school replied that parents can drop and take away their kids by themselves and school has no responsibility in case of any mismanagement or mishappening with kid.
Please suggest what kind of action we can seek against school or to whom we should approach for such complaint.
Since I tried to visit websites of Maharashtra Govt Dept of Education but nothing seen as complaint of suggestion column on it.

Pankaj