[Resolved]  Police commissioner, Pune — Police verification for passport

Have applied for renewal of passport on 26 Aug 10, vide File # B 016 746.
To date no one has come for police verification. Waiting for nearly 50 days. My old passport has been cancelled, though it is valid till 05 Dec 10. Therefore am unable to work in my job. Passport office refuses to grant meeting with the passport officer.
Randhir Singh
Commodore (Retd)

Comments

In Vimanagar in Neco Garden the wine shop M.K.Wines is kept open in late night till 1.00 am.The customers purchase wine from shop & sit on the steps of the adjacent closed shops & openly starts drinking there.Some Customers come into the Neco Garden Society & starts quarreling & fighting against the Society Security.They park their vehicle in front of the Neco Garden Society gate & blocks the entry of the Society people.When Security requests them to shift the vehicle they start giving bad words & starts fighting with them.After 10.30 pm ladies can not enter out of society since the drunkens start commenting sexy jokes & harass them.The Society has given the wine shop letter in written that not to keep the wine shop open after 10.30 pm but he doesn't follows it.Also complaint to near by police station has been given but no action has been taken.
The Collector Office has given a order on 22/08/2012 to vacate the shop from existing place within 4 months.
The existing owner Mrs.Kanchan Ashok Mulchandani has purchase the adjacent shop & the Neco Garden Society (TDJL Hs.Co-operative Society) has rejected NOC application on the background of existing wine shop nusiance.
Request you to look into this matter & take appropriate action against it.
I want a authorization letters from you to hide caller id because I am getting calls from many wrong numbers.
This Complaint Is To The Commisner of Mumbai Police..
Respeced Sir.
myself a house wife from pune..ii had given a complaint to BHOSRI police station and BANDRA police station, This is regarding my uncle RAMESH PURHIT...whos a vwell known gujrati poet and a X>EMPOLYEE of RILANCE ADA group, he has borrowed some amount from me and my family bfore 2 yrs..n now when we r asking him to repay bak he is nt ready to return the amount and he has now started to threetning me by sending the PRIVATE DETECTIVES to my house n they r thretning me like anything ..and also told me tht if i go fowared in this matter n dont take my complaint bak I n MY family have to LOOSE OUR LIFES...i m too scared abt this..i requested BANDRA POLICE to help me in this matter as i had been to BANDRA POLICE STATION bt they refued me, the person from BANDRA POLICE who is seeing this marrer MR.PAWAR he is not ready to lisen to my side nor reci my calls ...and told me to tak to BHOSRI POLICE, BHOSRI POLICE DEPT has help me a lot by taking to the people who r thretning me <detective..PARSHURAM JADHAV> bt he is still comming to my house and thretning me n now he has started to send his colluges to my huse who r giving me bad words n warning me tht i may losse my life if i dont tak the case bak...m too scared n tense as BANDRA POLICE is nt at all supporting me..i had also send serval letters to the POLICE AYUKT PUNE, RAJYA MANTRI, GHRAHA MANTRI, POLICE COMMISNER PUNE, POLICE COMMISNER MUMBAI and THE MUKHYA MANTRI in this case bt no action is been taken ...we middle class people think tht POILCE was, is n will be our friend who will alwasys take care o[censored]s bt i think this is nt the proper thinking abt BANDRA POLICE ...
sir..hope u do the need full
thanks&regards.
payal shah.
pune
payal.shailesh.[protected]@gmail.com
Facing one issue, for Passport Police verification, Police station received the all the documents for verification and i have called so many times for verified all the documents, but he never calling me and telling always come after 2-days and today, no senior officer in police station and he always making excuses and its pending last 1 and half month .
Please help if anyone has any idea.
I have applied for passport of my daughter and spouse.Police verification is done by Kothrud police station promptly and sent report to commissioner office for review.

From Commissioner office PUNE status is not changing for last 11 days.When I personally visited commissioner office they said we will forward verification report today.But still after 5 days it is not changing.

File Number: PN[protected] and
PN[protected]

I don't understand for review why reports are held for long time.Even after passport system is now online and fast Commissioner office PUNE for review making sure it will result the way in old days.
I had applied for the passport[PN[protected]] on [[protected]] and we have completed our PVR both addresses(Present/Previous). After this we haven't received any update about the progress. When we visited PSK this morning, the officer said that he has not received the hard copy of present address from police station(your police verification report hard copy pending with commissioner office). But the police officer said that he has sent the hard copies. I am now in the dilemma if I will get my passport.
Sir, its really a painful job to deal with all these procedures and no one will cooperate.
Same thing happened with my husband's application [PN[protected]]who had applied on the same day.
Its delaying my travel and all other things, Kindly help me on this.
I had applied for the passport[ PN[protected]] on [[protected]] and we have completed our PVR for addresse. After this we haven't received any update about the progress.
Its delaying my travel and all other things, Kindly help me on this

Pune